Sad News...

Time to talk about this. I have officially discontinued this small second AU. It was fun to make but I just lost all motivation to finishing it as well as flesh out my plans for its story that I had set up in the first chapters.

I made ITST? (That's my abbreviation of it) during the writing of the Christmas chapters in December as a little side project but I only wrote up to 4 chapters and released 3. I tried to write chapter 5 but only got 2 paragraphs in and called it a day.

Managing 2 au's was hard work and I forgot this AU existed for a while until someone reminded me it of it's existence. This just shows how much I forgot about this series.

This series reminds me of Tugs. It and this story were small and short sister series to larger series (in Tugs' case it was a sister show to TTte) and both were canceled due to many various factors. While Tugs was to no finding and Clearwater going bankrupt, ITST? was to lack of motivation and writers burnout.

It was hard to cancel this but I have no choice. Maybe one day I will pick it up again and finish it but who knows. Only time will tell...

Thank you guys for the support on the small story and I'm sorry that I'm ending it on only 4 chapters. I know some people wanted more but I'm very sorry you guys can't get more, I'm deeply sorry.

See you guys in the after life and on my other AU.