Chapter 8 Average Earth fan vs Average Gensokyo enjoyer

Naruto: "Sasuke? Is that you?" He said as he wondered for his good dear friend.

Sasuke: "I'm up... I just don't want to."

Naruto sigh out of stress, he looks around to see people like himself are in bed too, thing is. Who really are they though?

Sasuke was startled when he sensed Itachi's chakra close by, and as he turned to look to his right, he saw Itachi lying on a nearby bed next to him. Confusion, disbelief, and most importantly follow. Revenge.

Sasuke: "Itachi..." He grinned his teeth.

Sasuke immediately got up from his bed, pulled out his sword and tried to stab him. But was stopped by Minato.

Minato: "I'm sure he had a good reason why, it's best you should ask first. And don't go overboard, you're exhausted." he gripped Sasuke's hand before letting go.

Sasuke noticed that his body was exhausted, feeling a bit sore, so he sat back in his bed before laying down. However he kept having flashbacks of the black entity, or known as the Void. He saw a humanoid person, it was. Just all nothing but a Void.

Sasuke: "What... had happened?"

Minato: "The world crumbled into the Void, I witnessed it. That humanoid that you talk about, was either the cause of it. But I'm not sure." he witnessed the war being consumed by the Void, even Madara Uchiha himself couldn't escape from it.

Minato: "Either way... I assumed it was the humanoid figure that did all of it."

Naruto: "Wait, what about the village? What about the people back home?!"

Minato: "I..." Feeling that if he were to say it, it'll hurt his heart for him to become a true Hokage.

Minato: "They're gone, Naruto..."

Naruto: "What?" His heart fell down into morale, his home village of all the time he had made. But he wasn't sure of it's true.

They suddenly heard noise downstairs.

Other people are starting to wake up, including Ainz, Albedo, Shalltear, and Sebas himself.

Meanwhile downstairs.

Issei: "WHAT!!!!???" He screamed so loudly that others awoke upstairs.

Yang: "Yeah, they decided to go with them for research."

Issei: "Danmaku took Rias, Akeno and Bennia without me?!"

Jaune: "Dude calm down, you could have a chance to join with them if you had raised your hand in the first place." he made a good point.

Being unable to see them causes Issei to worry a lot.

Issei: "What if they get in trouble? What if Danmaku killed them? What if they sold them of-"

Sun: "Dude, take Jaune's advice and chill down, my friend. Danmaku won't do anything to them, believe me. I assure you that they won't be attacked by some opportunistic creepy girl in the woods." He said as he drank his water bottle.

Issei: "What about your friends?! Aren't you worried about what will happen to them?!"

Ruby: "They're huntsman, they know how to fight for sure, and if it really happens. Then I don't know what we will do next." She drinks a juice box.

Yang: "Plus, they did mention that the library is in a mansion, so it won't take them a few hour's to get here. And besides, it's fine because they got Danmaku with them."

Rossweisse: "I'll be checking if they're awake or not." She then went upstairs to check on the unconscious people.

Before she went to open the door, she felt a strange energy coming off from the other side. However she was ready for what comes from the otherside.