Blue Eyes

The sky took on a haze of purple, and pink as the sun sunset slowly. A cool breeze was blowing as the wind chimes made a soothing sound, buzzing of bees around the purple blooms of the azalea bushes that surrounded the wrap around porch. A tall glass of ice tea in my hand, my feet on the railing as i rocked slowly in the rocker enjoying the summertime evening. Good ole summer time in the south, typical North Carolina weather, humid, hot and sizzling.Let me introduce myself, I am Olivia Anderson, twenty two, my hair is strawberry blonde, green eyes, and at 5'2 , short I know but the best things in life comes in small packages right.! My hair is short, or least it is on my shoulders, wavy in this humid air, an I keep pushing it back off my face as the wind starts blowing in gust. A thunderstorm was brewing out of the west an i can smell the rain in the air. This is my first evening home, after a long two months, taking pictures of animals in the wild. I have several magazines interested in unusual shots of nature that I am able to capture of animals in their habitat. I specialize in wolves, an lately in werewolves. Yes they do exist, and yes I have capture more than one with my camera, and my problems have now started.It was an accident, or my case the wrong place at the right time. I slowly took the envelope out shuffling through my prints, and I cannot help but stare into the eyes of the solid black wolf, his eyes are looking into my soul drawing me to him.Thinking back, remembering that i could hardly keep the camera still watching his eyes through my lenses. I could almost sense that he knew I was there, but he could not see me. His fur look like black satin ruffling in wind, he sat there majestic with his ears lying flat listening. I watch as two more wolves joined him on either side, making me believe that he was an Alpha, the other two was his Beta an third in command. As I stared clicking random shots, a white blur stirred where they sat, and three, oh my God, three drop dead hunks with six packs, broad shoulders, and NAKED, very well endowed men stood tall and strong. Oh my virgin eyes, are there really men built like that. Their arms were muscled, legs are thick, roped muscled,and the one in the middle has thick black hair, piercing blue eyes, a square chin, and a mouth with kissable pink lips, strong chest tapered waist, oh my cheeks started burning feeling the heat as i watch it stir from soft to semi-hard,oh no, my gosh they are shifters, werewolves. And I have seen them, took their pictures, and they heard me moan! What the hell Olivia! And they are looking straight at me or the Alpha is, and he is smirking.

How I managed to get away I will never know. The only thing that saved me I was at least an half a mile away thank God for long distance photographic lenses, a graduation gift from my grandfather, an plus i was a quick sprinter. The branches, thorns, ate into my arms, legs dug deep into my skin as my feet flew over uneven ground. Damn I can hear one of them howl, an I could hear their paws hitting the branches as they moved. The moonlight lite the way to the paved road, making my silver jeep gleam. I had my phone in my back pocket of my cargo shorts, keys stuffed inside the cleavage of my bra, hey a girl does what she has to do, and my camera flying around my neck hitting me as I ran. Minutes seemed like hours, my heart was in beating so loud, they had to have heard it, as I raced to the jeep. My feet could not move fast enough, as i slammed into the jeep door, trying to open it. My hands fumbled jerking the keys out, come on Olivia, move , move. Oh fuzz bunnies I hollered as the jeep started. I looked in the rear view mirror, flooring the gas pedal, seeing a big black wolf charging out of the woods. All i could see was teeth, big white teeth, 'crap what big teeth you have", i laughed my whole body shaking. The other two wolves darted out , one on each side of the jeep, and all the sudden they stopped almost like they were told to stop the chase. Looking back I heard a wolf howl, shattering the night stillness, as if making a promise.

Damn, a loud boom of thunder woke me from my daze. My hands were sweating, remembering that night one week ago. I have told no one what I seen or shown the pictures, it almost seems like it is a very important secret i am keeping. I mean they have a right to live, they were not bothering anyone, right? All I know i drove all night long crossing out of Kentuckystraight across the North Carolina state line before stopping for night. That is when I realized I left my backpack at the spot I took their pictures, all my clothes were in there, but nothing that had my name or address to track me down. Sitting here on porch all that happen seems like a dream if it wasn't for the pictures. Then why do I still see those blue eyes? Why do I get the feeling I am being watched?