without me

after the boys left the quarry they decided to go to the movie theatre. Henry couldn't go since it was past 10pm, the time his dad usually came home. he waved goodbye to them and headed off. Once he got to his driveway he could see his father standing there, looking more furious than ever. Henry heard him yelling as he got closer, his dad had a gun in his hand. "please, don't hurt me."  butch laughed as he put the gun down in the table inside the house. "get inside you little fag. and don't say a fucking word."

the next day he felt sore, his dad had given him some good beating and managed to cut his skin open. "that motherfucking cunt." Henry whispered, as he knew that if his dad heard him he would give him the worst beating of his life. Henry applied some cream to his hand and rubbed it onto his back and stomach. he promised victor he would meet him at the junkyard since belch had a morning shift and they normally didn't invite Patrick because they all knew how he was, the gang was scared of him most of the time.

patricks pov:

I walked on the sidewalk, there was crowds of people because of the parade that was happening. I walked into the nearest store I saw to avoid them, I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and peppermint gum. "would that be all for ya?" I nodded as i took out a 20 dollar bill that i had kept in my pocket. I grabbed the items and ran out. where the hell was vic and henry? I only knew that belch had morning shifts but I couldn't find the other boys anywhere. most of the time when I mention Henry, I get flashbacks. the best flashbacks, that day at the junkyard with me and Henry. giving him a hand job, grabbing his thigh, him punching me after I recommended putting his dick in my mouth. all of it was so mesmerizing to me. as I was walking, now on the road, I saw the losers. "look what the cat dragged in. Hey can I ask you something fairies?" it was only Richie, Eddie , Stan and Bill. "y-yeah Patrick, but p-p-please don't hurt us." I laughed at bill. "sure, have you little fags seen Henry or victor? if you tell me I promise not to hurt you for the entire week." Eddie was about to speak up but Richie yelled out. "they're doing something at the junkyard, probably giving each other hand jobs!" Richie laughed out as I pushed his face out of the way. "quit it fag."

part 2 of this chapter will be posted soon, also posted another part to (for the last god-damn time) so go Read it!