4 years

Henrys pov:
it's been 4 years since patrick died, aswell as 5 years since my dad died. i've been staying with the hockstetters and i'm officially 21. i have been single for a while but i still keep in touch with belch and victor. i haven't heard from the losers in years, i missed patrick. i grew depressed and could barely even walk out of my room.

"morning son, we gotta talk to you." Mr Hockstetter was sitting on the couch with Mrs Hockstetter. "yeah? what's up?" they looked at eachother for a second. Mrs Hockstetter was crying. "honey, i...i have stage 3 cancer. The doctor informed me that i have at least 6 more months to live." even though they weren't my real parents, they treated me so much better. i hugged her. "i love you, don't worry..mom. we will all get through this together."

i was folding my clothes in my room when i heard a knock on the balcony door. i walked over and opened the blind. "hey henry, wanna go have some fun?" it's was victor. i opened the door and hugged him tightly. in a moment of sadness, i kissed him. he didn't move until i backed away. "victor, i don't think i can do this right now, god i just heard some of the worst news of my fucking life."  "cmon henry, you haven't gone out to party in so long, not since..patrick died."  i didn't wanna feel bad so i closed the door and climbed down the balcony.

when we got to the party there was a whole lot of people there, before i opened the door victor gave me a small kiss on the cheek and got off. "henry want a drink? i can go get you something." victor said in a more deeper tone. i kinda got me nervous but i didn't let that stop me from saying yes.

a few hours after the party.

victor took me home because i was drunk as fuck. My vision was basically blurred out but i continued walking. i heard someone say "sorry hen, this is for your own good." before i felt a punch, i blacked out.

victors pov:
i woke up and checked the time of my phone. it was 11:36 AM. maybe i should go check on henry. i walked downstairs and into the storage room. "victor let me the fuck out, this isn't a funny joke." "henry, i didn't tie you up for nothing. this is a punishment." henry looked over. "and for what?" "that's something you gotta find out for yourself. your tied up with rope, i cant help you."

(i finally decided to add victors pov)