topping

*smut chapter!*

henry's pov:

patrick was sleeping right now, i just woke up. his back was inches away from my stomach, my crotch was barely touching his back.  it got me pretty fucking hard. "pat i wanna fuck you." he moved a bit, his back now facing the other way. "henry, you got your turn already.." i ignored him and pulled my underwear off. i kissed patrick roughly. i got on top of him and slowly started to jerk him off. "seriously..?" i got up and patrick reluctantly pushed himself to the edge of the bed. "lube?" "fuck no, just you." i lined myself up with his hole. i pushed in, i think i pushed too hard because of the expression on his face. he layed himself onto the bed but looked like he wanted to moan, he covered his mouth though. "henry..your mom will hear me." i started to push in and out at a slower pace. "so? she's just a lady who abandoned her kid to deal with her abusive husband." i pushed faster into patrick, moans escaped his mouth. "your such a fucking slut.." i pushed him harder on the bed, i pulled out halfway and slammed back into patrick. "OH FUCK.." i kept doing it. "pat...i'm almost there." after a few more seconds of doing it, i came inside him. "holy shit...that felt so fucking good." i kissed him and we both laid back down in bed. i hadn't pulled out yet but was about to when i got stopped.

"don't, i want you in me." i kissed him and put my hand on the back of his head slowly. "i love you, y'know that patrick?" he smiled and closed his eyes. "everyone says that, my mom, my dad, my friends, you. but do they really mean it? all my life i've thought that nobody really cared about me, and that i was some worthless little boy. it hurts to think that." i put my hand on his chest. "patrick, so many people do love you, even if you don't see it. people think your a good person whether you've made mistakes or not."