dreams (eggcheese)

i told you i'd do it. i told you.

sorry to all the eggcheese haters, you might wanna skip over this one!

now, lets get started!

also, GT uploads today, so lets see if its that thing that we ALL will enjoy!

LOCATION: mr eggs and mr cheeses house

MR EGGS POV

----------------------------------------------

 i starred at him. he had rage in his eyes. i shook from his bone-chilling expression.

"why cant you ever get a DAMN job you IDIOT!  I NEVER ADOPTED YOU FOR YOU TO JUST SIT AROUND THE HOUSE!"

"b-but, there were no interviews! father, i-"

"I AM NOT YOUR FATHER! YOU'LL NEVER BE MY CHILD! I WOULD NEVER RAISE SUCH A STUPID KID LIKE YOU!"

after that line, he stepped forward, and backhanded my right eye. punching and kicking started. blood, so much blood, was on the floor. my eyes were closed, and then.

it stopped.

i opened my good eye in relief, but only to see in axe

i screamed, and then it all went black.

i woke up, sobbing heavily. i'd have that dream from time to time. in reality, it only stopped at a backhand to the face, but the dream always got worse.

i sat up, and i heard my boyfriend.

"mr egg! are you ok? whats the matter?" he said to me.

MR CHEESES POV

 i woke up to hearing crying. it was mr egg. i was worried. is he ok? whats he crying about? is he sad about something?

"mr egg! are you ok? whats the matter?" i say to him.

"i-it was... *sniff* it w-was just a d-dream" he said back. poor guy. this isnt the first time he's woken up like this. he's always said it was just a dream, but it has to be something more.

"are you sure? this has happened four times now! is it a memory coming back to haunt you or something?"

MR EGGS POV

how did he know? "y-yeah, k-kinda" i managed to get out. 

i told him all about the dream. all the pain i felt, both mentally, and physically. what actually happened.

"i swear if i was able to get my hands on that sick excuse of a human being, he wouldn't know what hit him!" he said clenching his fists.

"yeah, im glad i'll most likely see them again. they were terrible people" i said, still looking sad.

mr cheese hugged me tightly. "i'll never let you go you know. i'll always be here until i'm physically not able to live! i wont let a single soul hurt you and them get away with it! i'll always love you!" i shed a single tear. not of sadness, but of joy. i could tell his words were pure and true.

"i love you so much" i said.

"i love you more"

-----------------------------------

sorry it was short, also, day two of not having my iphone :(

my fricken mom still hasnt gotten my charger, or my tablet. i have like one person to talk to on discord. anyway, i might write a review on the video that GT makes today if they do.

ima go now, im listening to music and FRIENDS by marshmello just came on, so yeah, amazing song.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEjdfgddfgjkdfjkghjkkjdfghjkdfghjk