Nine

"Oh my god," Harry groaned, sitting back down onto the bed. It had been a week since he woke up, and he had been sleeping most of the days that followed. The doctor said that it was the bodies way of regaining energy, and that he was alright. But that didn't stop Louis from being scared when he fell asleep and woke up to see his boyfriends eyes closed once again. He had thought it was a dream that he woke up, but was grateful when he found that it wasn't.

Although Harry had slept a lot, and been grumpy and tired and moody often, Louis didn't care. He was just glad that he was okay. Plus, the boy mostly was grumpy, moody and had cried at least twice since he couldn't take his medicine. He couldn't take the pill, and instead he had a needle in his arm that would insert it. It didn't work as well though, and because of that the voices had been a bit worse for him.

After that stressful week, Harry finally was able to have the strength and want to get up. The doctor had him walk around the room for a bit, and then the next hour and a half was spent walking around the hospital. Up and down steps, doing various things to make sure that the coma hadnt caused his body to forget how to do certain things. Thankfully it didn't.

Despite the tight wrap around his chest, the cast on his right arm, and the slight inability to walk for the first minute, he did fine. But was whiny when they were done.

"My chest feels heavy and the bruises on my legs hurt when I get in bed but I want to just hold you and cuddle with you cause I haven't gotten to in so long," he whimpered as Louis helped him into the hospital bed.

"I want to cuddle as well, but I don't think we'd be allowed to," he smiled, his hand coming up to cradle the boys face, "I love you though. And at least you'll be back in our bed in a couple of days," he told him.

Harry sighed, "I know. But can you just lay with me?" he asked, "I'll move over and I won't hurt myself I swear. I'll-"

"Alright alright alright," Louis chuckled, shaking his head with a smile as he helped Harry scooch over. The younger boy smiled victoriously, cooperating with his boyfriend.

Louis climbed into the bed, noticing that it was indeed less comfortable than the bed of his own. Though he turned to face Harry anyway, and since Harry couldn't lay on his side because of his injuries Louis scooted up against him, leaning up a bit so that he could tuck the curly haired lads head under his chin comfortably.

Harry suddenly gasped, "Your game!"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"You're game! Th-The one that you get to play with the Donnie team! W-When exactly is that?!" he asked frantically.

Louis bit his lip, knowing that Harry had wanted so badly to go to that game in support, "in three days," he mumbled, "but that's okay-"

"No but, I wanted to go," he murmured, sighing as he let himself relax on his boyfriends chest.

"It's okay. I mean if we're lucky than you'll be out of here by then. And if not then I've got so many more games that I would gladly have you there for," he told him.

Harry sighed again, but let it go, knowing that either way he wouldn't be able to propose at the game as much as he wanted to. And much to his annoyance, the voices decided to speak up about that.

Why would you do that?

He wouldn't say yes

He doesn't love you

"Yes he does," Harry whispered to himself, fluttering his eyes closed in comfort. "Lou, they're talking again. Do you know when I can start taking my pill again? It works better," he said.

Don't bother taking your pills, Harry

"Stop," he whined.

Louis took his left hand in his, and brought it up to his lips, pressing kisses to the almost invisible scars left over on his wrist as he whispered in his ear.

"Don't listen to them, babe. They're just jealous and wish they could have your life. I love you so so so so much! You're beautiful, Harry," he hummed, smiling when he noticed that Harry had easily fallen asleep. "You're so beautiful that I just want to show you how much I love you all the time. I want to get married to you one day. Soon, hopefully. I could make a late night picnic and we could watch the stars up on the roof. Then I could propose to you and you'd say yes. Then not long after we could adopt a kid," he giggled to himself, "you'd start writing literature like you've told me you wanted to do. I'd be a footballer. It'd be perfect," he mumbled, leaving a longing kiss to his knuckle. "I'm talking nonsense right now," he chuckled, "I'm thinking too far ahead. Doesn't mean I don't want to spend the rest of my life with you though," he sighed.

Harry shifted in his arms, his head falling to the left. Louis smiled down at him, and kissed the top of his curly hair. "Love you my angel."

-

Look at the picture in the multimedia OMF I'm dying because of it it's absolutely perfect!!!! I found it on the account that is copyrighted on the pic but idc cause it's amazing.

Anyway... MY TEACHER STARTED READING SCARS BC U HANDED IT IN FOR MY (fan)FICTION PIECE OMF

BUT LIKE SHE WAS ONLY ON CHAPTER ONE (yesterday) qAND SHE CALLED ME OVER SND I WAS LIKE OH SHIT BUT SHE WAS LIKE OH MY GOD ITS ALREADY SO GOOD I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING AND THEN A COUPLE MINUTES LATER WHEN I WAS BACK IN MY SEAT SHE CALLED OUT TO ME AND WAS LIKE LIZZY THIS IS SO SO GOOD

I SWEAR I DIED

Okok love you all to the sun and back adios amigos (I'm in Spanish class rn so deal with it)