Extra Chapter :)

I'm writing this bc gay marriage is finally legal all over the U.S. and it's a big deal to most and a lot of people, including me. I mean, I do write larry so.... Ya so idk I got cute ideas from watching the marriage equally or equality (idek) snapchats about it😂

Also in this little one shot thingy they live in the U.S. in like LA I guess. Doesn't matter where in the U.S.

-

"Harry! C'mon love!" Louis grinned, pulling the curly haired man by his hand. They weaved through people, getting out of the restaurant and into the streets, where people all over were celebrating the special occasion with rainbow flags, signs, and clothing as well. People were swarming the closed off streets, an uprise starting due to the final signing of the law and the end of the presidents speech, allowing it to be legal in all fifty states for lgbt marriage to be legal

Louis had seen people somewhere else doing it on snapchat, running under that giant red cloth with the two white lines. This was was rainbow, though, and had that same symbol on it.

"C'mon!" Harry laughed. Louis grinned and jumped onto his back, clinging on tight and shouting out in glee as they ran under the big flag along with others.

Once out, Harry set Louis down, only to face him and spin him around in circles. Louis just pressed their lips together, smiling into the kiss and kissing his cheeks instead.

"Let's go find Liam and Niall! They were back where we were but we ran off," Harry chuckled, but before they had the chance to go searching the other couple already found them, grinning and cheering endless profanities.

"Can't believe it's finally legal!" Niall sighed, "God damn it's been too long," he chuckled.

Liam had a smirk on his face. "Yeah, well I've been waiting too long to do this," he said, before sinking down to one knee. Niall gasped, his hands coming up to his mouth as his eyes widened.

"Oh my god, oh shit holy shit!"

"Will you marry me, Niall?" Liam asked, pulling out the ring.

Niall shrieked, his hands shaking, "Yes! Absolutely yes god damnit!" he exclaimed. Although there were thousands of other people around, the ones that were close and watching cheered and clapped just a bit more for the proposal they had just witnessed.

Liam slid the band onto his now fiancé's finger. Niall instantly took him into a hug, "I love you so much, Liam!" he squeaked, crying happy tears into the taller mans neck. He pulled away, and pressed his lips to his partners.

Louis awed. He had slight tears in his eyes due to the happy moment, and turned around only to see his boyfriend on his knee as well. "Oh my god!" he shouted, "Harry Styles, stop it right now!" he exclaimed, tearing up even more.

"Afraid I can't do that, Lou," Harry smirked.

"Oh my god, this can't be real," he started crying, though it was okay because they were all tears of happiness and love and glee. "Harry, I can't believe you," he cupped his face.

It wasn't that he didn't want Harry to propose, he did with all his heart. It wasn't that Harry did it right after Liam, he could've cared less. It was just that he wasn't expecting anything like it. Even from age eighteen to twenty-eight, ten years of being together, he didn't think that today of all days, the day gay marriage would be legalized, that he would be proposed to. It was shocking, and such a touching moment for him.

"Oh my god, get up here," he choked, gesturing for Harry to stand up. He threw his arms around Harry's neck, letting out a cry into his neck. He was nodding, and mumbling "yes" over and over again. So, Harry pulled away, and stuck that beautiful ring onto his finger, cupping his soon to be husbands face and kissing him passionately.

"Do you remember four years ago when we were drunk, and you weren't making much sense, but you said how we would get married right when it was legal in our state?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded, "Yeah," he breathed.

"Let's go get married. We don't need no damn ceremony. I just want to finally be legal together," he said, shaking his head.

Louis grinned, nodding ,"Yeah, yeah, let's get married!" he started laughing towards the end, "I don't want a fucking wedding. I just want you," he kissed Harry's cheeks.

"Good. I already got us someone to legally marry us. We can go right now."

"You think ahead," Louis chuckled, suddenly wondering how the hell they were able to hear each other or even themselves when all those other people were screaming God knows what.

He turned towards the other couple, "We're going to go!" he grinned.

Liam beamed at the two, "Go! Go get god damn married you two!" he laughed, already knowing of Harry's plan.

So they did. Louis and Harry finally, after ten years, got married, legally married all over the U.S. after all that wait. They didn't want a special ceremony, or a suit and tie, or a cake and party or anything. They just wanted each other. They wanted to be accepted, respected, and allowed to share their love. And they could, and always would until they died, because love always wins.

-

Aww yay idek what that was I just whipped it together. Wow I love one shots they're so easy I should do more of them later.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO CUTE SO DONT EVEN QUESTION ME ON THIS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

❤️💛💚💙💜