23rd Budokai Tournament

The arena stood in silence after the random woman made her proclamation. "You promised to marry me?" Goku just stood there looking confused but in the stands, Bulma knew she couldn't just stand by, she knew Goku was gullible from their adventures and she sure as hell was not going to let some hussie do this to him.

"LIKE HELL HE WILL!!" she screamed from her seat drawing the attention of the gang and people seated next to her. She got up from her seat and headed to the arena, she could see she had drawn the woman's attention who was staring daggers at her. The whole arena seemed to go silent as she trekked down before she stood next to the ring about to step in. "UHHMM miss if you step in there your friend will be disqualified," The announcer said causing her to stop but she was still staring at the woman with daggers in her eyes.

"LISTEN HERE, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY GOKU LIKE THAT." Chi-Chi wasn't listening mostly but picked up on two words "My Goku?," she scoffed turning her back to Goku and completely focusing her attention on Bulma. "LIKE HELL HE IS YOURS, HE PROMISED TO MARRY ME!!!" that just made Bulma scowl harder "LIKE HE KNEW WHAT MARRIAGE IS, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE." Chi-Chi walked up to the edge of the ring ready to beat this hussie for stealing her future husband but stopped short at the end of it. 

She knew she couldn't stand out and judging by the smirk on the Blue headed bimbo had, she knew that too. "AAAhhh guys?" both the woman turned to Goku who was rubbing the back of his head confusedly, "What's marriage?" The whole arena seemed to facepalm as Krillin rushed to frantically explain, "HEY EVERYONE HE DOESN'T KNOW BECAUSE HE LIVED IN THE FOREST MOST OF HIS LIFE, CUT HIM SOME SLACK" he said laughing nervously.

Bulma knew she had to capitalize and was quick to explain "Goku, Marriage is a partnership with someone for the rest of your life someone that you really like and has always been there for you." Goku still seemed confused and rubbed his chin thinking, "So like Krillin?" both the girls and Krillin's faces paled ... "I ... mean ... if ... you ... want ... but ..." Bulma was trying to find a way, just a way to explain as she and Chi-chi made eye contact. Krillin nervously rubbed the back of his head, "THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT GOKU ... BUT I'M GOOD."

"Like Goku, how do you feel when you see me?" Bulma asked nervously, she knew that question carried a lot of weight even if she didn't mean for it to. Goku was her best friend,  back then she had only thought of him as a kid but now he was a young man and she wasn't going to let some random nobody steal him from her ... from their friends, she rushed to reason to herself.

"Well I like you Bulma, I thought about you all the time when I was training at the Lookout, we have known each other for so long, I feel like my life started when I finally met you and I was really looking forward to seeing you again ... you're pretty and I like you a lot ... so I should marry you," Goku said with a big smile. The whole arena was watching with a vested interest and being sure to be quiet to avoid interrupting. Chi-Chi was furious her future husband was flirting with some woman, let alone right in front of her. "But Goku, remember how you said you would stick to your word? your promise?" Chi-chi said with a smirk at Bulma. That had Bulma worried as she saw Goku scratching his head thinking as he looked at both of them, she knew how much he liked to stick to his word. It was nice when it was in her favour but she hated that at this moment it was against her.

Master Roshi was already having visions in his head of what he could do with two women, as he kept on laughing pervertedly with drool coming out of his mouth. "Uhhhmmm Sensei?" Krillin asked as he shook the man. Meanwhile, Yamcha had been sitting watching all of this unfold as his girlfriend, or should he say ex-girlfriend since they had their most recent break up a day ago. He was hoping that they would bounce back as they had always done, not her already flirting with someone, let alone that someone being Goku. Yamcha was struck frozen in a state of shock as Puar was shaking him trying to break him out of his breakdown, "YAMCHA WAKE UP, YAMCHA."