cwml pt 2

* warning sex scene *
Last stated :
When she moaned I had to............

When sh moaned I had to I just started to play with her left nipple while I sucked and twirled my tongue around the other one.

Chelle- ohhw jason

* You women just don't know what it does to a man to have his girlfriend or wife in my case moan his name in ecstasy from something he's doing .. owwwwww we it make a man just...... I can't explain it but damn but let me get back to my wife at the moment. *
I switched to the other nipple and gave it the same attention and I loved the way my wife was reponding. I slid my hand down to her treasure chest and damn my baby was wet as hell. I had to comment.
Jason - damn baby you wet as hell .....
I slipped my finger in and Michelle moaned and became wetter and I damn near came in my pants from all this stimulation my wife was exhibiting in front of me . I slipped another finger in and moved them in and out ..in and out until she was close I stopped right before she could cum. She was mad as fuck
Chelle- jason stop fucking playing I want to cum baby
She moaned out and that was so fucking sexy shit the things she does to me. I looked her dead in her eye as I suck all her juices off my fingers . I moaned at her taste just like strawberries damn but I want to drink straight from the source.
Jason- Michelle baby can I get a really taste of this juicy, wet pussy of yours
Chelle- of cour......
I didn't let her finish her sentence before I dove face first into my own personal strawberry patch .... I flicked and swirled my tongue around her cl*t down to her pussy lips and back up until she had successfully came three times but my goal for the night was at least make her cum five times ... I kept eating until she was a bout to cum for a fourth time but this last two times I wanted to be inside my wife, but when I stopped chelle voiced her opinion.
Chelle- jason why did you stop I need to cum please jason
I almost gave in but I want to be balls deep in her pussy when he came this fourth and fifth time .
Jason - no chelle I want to feel your walls clamp around my dick as you cum can I have that please
I said all this while I rubbed my dick head on her wet swollen lips and cl*t . She was moaning like crazy then she started to smirk at me .... what's you going on in her head .....
Chelle- if you don't quit playing ill call someone else to finish what you started
Ohhhh so my wife got jokes with out warning I slammed my 9 1/2 inch dick all the way in untill I was balls deep. Damn she tight as hell.
Jason- girl don't play with me this is mine I said as I aggressively rubbed her cl*t and thrusted fast and hard she came again after two minutes and she triggered my nut and damn....... I slowed down my thrust and stretching out her orgasms ,milking it untill her legs stopped shacking. I continued to thrust slow I was time I made love to my wife and show her all the emotions I have held inside for her for years.
Chelle- faster jason
Michelle moaned out and that was even more sexy when she moaned my name .
Jason- no Michelle I want to make love to my sexy ass wife can I do that is that okay with you .
I said still with slow powerful thrust that hit her g spot every time Michelle nodded and that was all the conformation I needed before I made love to her mind, body and soul she ended up coming two more times before I came once more nd I let her go to sleep wrapped tightly in my arms.