morning after pt. 2

Last stated :
And that's what we did.......eat
*************************************************
Jas pov
As we ate I could help but stare at Michelle she looked so fucking hot in my clothes on I couldn't help but want to make love to her all over again.
She finished eating and wanted to watch a movie so what a queen wants is what a queen especially my queen gets . We are all cuddled up on the couch watching ' Love and Basketball ' which happens to be her favorite movie . We were on that one scene when Mon caught Q with that other chick with that fat ass four head. I don't know why I let michelle talk me into watching this movie. ....oh yeah its her favorite. But I can't say that Im complaining I get to sit here and rub on my sexy as wife's ass and its fat then a mufaka .
********** time laps the movie ends *************
I grabbed her ass and michelle moaned I little bit and that was all it took for my dick to be hard as a fucking rock . I gently pulled her up untill our lips moved in sync. After we made out for what felt like forever I picked her fine ass up and made it to our bedroom . I laided my women on the bed and proceeded to undress my wife untill I could see her sexy ass pretty kitty and she was soaked just waiting on me and that sight made me two times harder. I had stipped out of my clothes without of any hesitation as I gave my wife a nice show . As I slowly lowered myself on to my wife I attackes her lips in a slow, rough and passion filled kiss I could use to show just how she means to me . I got between her legs as soon as I withdrew my hips to thrust deep into my wife she stopped me ...........
Chelle - wait jas stop ....wait
I was so caught off guard I thought I hurt her
Jas- did I hurt you ?
Chelle - no its just .......
Jas - what is it ?
Chelle - do you have a condom?
I don't know I don't bring any of these chicken heads to my homes
Jas - ill go look
I got up and ran to the master bath and check all the cabnets twice and no condom . I walked back to the room well as good as you can walk with a raging hard on .
Jas - no I don't have one but I mean its not like we need one .
By the look Michelle gave me you would have thought I was her enemy before she said
Chelle - yes we do I don't know about you but I am not ready for a kid.
I understand that but what took me by suprise was the far away look she had when she said it was like she was remembering a bad memory . Ill ask about that when I don't have an angry hard on .
Jas - we didn't use one last night and I didn't hear you complaining all I heard was " please don't stop" and other moans of pleasure coming our your sexy ass mouth.
I said as I went to continue our love making session. But she dodged me and that almost fucked a nigga head up .
Jas - whats the problem ?
Chelle - no glove, no love jason
Jas - naw Michelle it sounds like you don't want to start a family with me
I said and by now I have slid back on my clothes as she has done the same

Chelle - its not even like that I would love to have your Popeye the sailer man head ass kids but I'm not mentally nor physically ready to be pregnant again
She said all that in one breathe but the words that kept repeating in my head was not , ready , to be preganant , and again . What the hell is she talking about ?

Jas - what .......
I started but once I looked at her face I knew I had to calm down before I lost her .

Jas - what do you mean again ? Michelle where's the baby? Who's the father?

Michelle pov :

Those are fair questions I didn't want to answer but by the look he was giving me I could not avoid this anymore.

Jason's pov cont. :
she still didn't answer me after a few minutes I was about to leave it alone . I can see that it hurts her to remeber . As soon as I was about to stop her she statted to talk.

Chelle- remember how I told you that he raped me a couple of times ?

I nodded .

Chelle- well one of the last times I got pregnant and I d didn't want my kid to grow up thinking its ok for men to hit women. So I changed my school schedule so I was no where he was in campus. I guess he had people following b me around until he knew my new schedule....... one day I was going down the stairs over by the nursing classes and amaad came out of nowhere and pushed me down the stairs say things that didn't make sense. HE beat me so bad that I was in a coma for three days . Then when I woke up the doctor told me I lost the baby. I was three month's pregnant , from the blood test it was going to be a girl. When I was released from the hospital my roommates tried to get me to talk about the loss but my heart was to hurt to deal with that over and over again so I came home.

Jas- does he know about the baby ? What do you mean saying things that didn't make any since.

Chelle- no. I noticed after I sat Down and thought about the attack. I realised that prince did it but he didn't do it.

Jas- what the hell does that me ?

Chelle- he was talking about himself in this person. You know like Andrea on Empire.

Jas - I always knew he was crazy in the head he joked

Chelle - thats not funny

Jas - ok....ok I honestly understand what your saying

Chelle- I don't want him dead , I just want him to get help and to figure out why he did those things to me so he an never di them to another women .

Damn I understand but I still don't want him around her

Jas- I get it but I still want you no where near him

Chelle - idk I kinda want to be there for him

Jas - no.... scratch that ..... hell no he could just flip and hurt you again then me and beauty is going to have to get in the mix

Chelle - who is beauty?

Jas - my gun

Chelle - oh

*******************************************
Authors note : well guys I wanted to post a lil something to help celebrate my eighteenth birthday today
June 1st .....
Well I hope you guys enjoyed the update.
@ ps the song on da side is wetter by twista@