Old Friends

Chapter 1

michelle's pov

dear diary ,

I meet a six foot seven boy around seventeen and he had a nice honey chestnut complextion and he wore these nice limited edition yellow and white shoes.

signed ,

Michelle

He was working when I saw him I like to see a brother take an interest in his work I could tell he was very focused ( note the sarcasm i could tell he was watching me , going on the same isle that i went to he did this for about five minutes. So I started to mess with his head swaying my hips as i walk in my skin tight belly shorts that's when I saw his name tag and it read Jason. I thought I knew him, he was an old friend from middle school .I haven't seen him since that fateful. That's when I realized who he was I just kept looking for what I was looking for.

Then he walked up to me mad and said " excuse me you look so familiar , you remind me of my Tinker Belle ? "

"one of the same.", i responded.

" I was wondering if you were going to talk to me and I saw you walking around behind me 'working' "

" was I that obvious "

" yes but I was waiting for you to talk to me "

" I wasn't but i finally thought that i would never have the chance again"

" chance to do what"

' the chance to talk to you and put a smile on your beautiful face"

" thanks for the compliment "( said through a laugh)

" you are so welcome, I was wondering if you would want to go to the park and talk. "

" only because you were like my best friend and i feel i can trust you, and it would love to after all it would be like old times"

" you just don't know how happy you just made me"

" can i get your number so i can meet you there"

' I was actually hoping that you would let me pick you up and drop you at at home beautiful"

" my parents don't like it when people besides family come to the house"

" that's even better that way i know that no one will be coming to the house to take you away from me baby girl"

"that's so sweet , and I'm sure my dad would be happy to see you , you know he is still as overprotecting "

" wait hold up don't lie to the man you and i both know that i am not trying to go back to being just friends with you, how am i suppose to keep myself from grabbing you and kissing you if we are around your father look at you you are gorgeous."

" So im just a piece of ass to you "(She said while looking into his eyes to see pure anger)

" DON'T YOU EVER REFER TO YOURSELF AS A PIECE OF ASS YOU ARE NOT AN SEX OBJECT!"

"so your tellling me thats not why you are even talking to me so you can fuck me and move on"

"michelle i'm a guy of course i'm going to try i mean look at you, you ar georgous but i know the meaning of the word No. trust when i say you in those shorts dont help in anyway right now im trying to calm my aroussal its really hard."

Jason i don't think we should ........( he cuts her off)

" please don't say that we should not go out i lost you once and i will not lose you again.. i was a lost kid and i only felt right when i was around you, thanks to how much you cared about me you helped me out of a bad situation."

" jason i still think we should just .......( he cuts her by grabbing her waist with one hand while the other is cupping her face)

he wispers " i loved you then and i love you now i can't lose you"

while standing there shocked michelle doesnt know what to do.

"jason dont get me wrong that was a hell of kiss ...but i don't know maybe we should just stay friends."

"i have just one qustion."

" i dont think...( just one ) ok whats your question. "

" i know that i really care for you a hell of a lot more tan just a friend should care for you , i just want to know the name of the guy before me that has hurt you that you don't want to date me nor can u trust that i would never hurt you."

"i really dont want to talk about it well him , by the way why do u want to know who he was."

" because he must be the most dumbest asshole out there to even dream of breaking your trust let alone your heart ,please tell me."

*******************************************
Authirs note thesong on the side is tynisha keli I wish you loved me