Hizashi, master of serenading

It was almost a week since Hizashi last tried to climb through Shouta's window and Hizashi was worried that Shouta might think he'd fallen out of love with him or something!

Of course, he hadn't. He'd just been super busy interning at a radio station that he had barely any time left to see Shouta since his shift ended so late. His internship was due to continue for the rest of the month and there was no way in hell that Hizashi was going to go a full month without climbing through his boyfriends window!

His shift ended at 11pm so Shouta would usually getting ready for bed around that time, meaning Hizashi had to be quick.

As soon as he was able to leave, Hizashi grabbed his stuff and booked it towards the Aizawa house.

He needed some way to make up for not visiting for the past few days. Something bold and grand! Shouta deserved the flashiest and most meaningful declaration of love possible!

...within Hizashi's budget of course...

On his way to Shouta's house, Hizashi stopped by his own home to change into his leather jacket and also to pick something up. It was quite heavy so he had to carry it over his shoulders but it would be worth it for Shouta.

Now that he was looking the part and had what he needed, Hizashi was ready to romance the hell outta Shouta!

It was about a 10 minute run from his home to Shouta's and when he finally got there, Hizashi made a B-line for Shouta's window. Except this time, Hizashi wasn't going to climb up to it. No no no, this time, he was going to do something very different.

He placed the heavy object on the grass and moved to stand in front of it. He then reached into his pocket to pull out several small pebbles.

Then, one by one, he started throwing them at Shouta's window, trying to get the moody teen's attention.

Each pebble made a clink as it hit the window and Hizashi was slightly worried he might break something but things were going well so far so it didn't look like he needed to worry.

As he threw up another pebble, the window opened and Shouta leaned out of it. The pebble hit him in the head, waking him up with a jolt.

"Ow what the hell?! Hizashi?" He looked down and saw his boyfriend with an apologetic grin on his face.

"Sorry about that Shou!"

"What-? What the hell are you doing here?! It's practically midnight! We've got school tomorrow and- oh no..."

Hizashi stepped to the side, revealing the object he had brought with him. Shouta's face dropped in horror.

"Oh no no no no no!"

Of all of the romantic clichés... why...

Sitting on the grass behind Yamada, was an outdated, vintage boombox with a homemade cassette already loaded in.

Hizashi flashed Shouta a grin who responded with a pleading look.

"Don't... please for the love of hell..."

Click.

Hizashi pressed play on the cassette and hoisted the boombox onto his shoulders and lifted it high above his head whilst some cheesy love song began to stream out of the device. The song was set to max volume, guaranteeing that anyone and EVERYONE would be able to hear Hizashi's 'serenade'.

"You are... my fiiiire!

The one... desiiire!!"

Shouta visibly cringed at the lyrics and buried his head in his hands in embarrassment. Hizashi mistook this for a good thing and began singing along with the song. Very loudly and very out of tune.