Word count 2116, might change later on

As I gase into the mirror, applying my clown makeup, I put my fingers into my mouth, making sad faces, then a happy face.

My fingers stiff, and stretching my mouth, I began to cry, not happy with my smile.

I let go, as tears escape my eyes.

Just smile.... And put on a happy face! Why is so hard!!

I look down, wiping my eye, I here commotion behind me.

Gary was talking to Randall. Although Gary seemed annoyed at something, something Randall did, I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as how it's You know, Randall, and he talks about every time he gets action which of course is annoying.

"And then-"

Gary cuts him off. "Mate Iam not interested in what you did with her last night, just leave me alone!" He gives him a scoff.

"Ah, come on buddy. Just trying to give you visual picture."

"Yeah, and you did. Something I want to get out if my head. " He rolls his eyes.

I look back at my makeup brushes, trying to avoid the toxic wasteland of a room.

"Artis - your here early." Gary gives me a kind smile, from what I could see in the mirror.

"Yeah, boss, says he has a job for me, and to come early." I say while my leg is bouncing.

"Hey, where you crying?" Randal teases me.

"N-no! That's none of your business!" I try to defend myself.

"Uh yeah. Sure." He lets out a belly laugh while opening his locker to place a brown paper bag in it.

"What where you crying about?" He says my back facing me.

"Nothing, Randal. You heard her, just leave her alone. It's not your business to be asking such things." Gary says.

The room goes silent.

" You going to let him talk to you like that? " One of the male Strippers laughs.

The room had a low laugh.

Gary, was scared, understandable, he was just a kind caring guy, and no one gave him any respect.

" What did you just say to me? Mate? " He mimiks him.

" Just leave him alone, Randal! " I call out.

" Ah Iam just teasin' the both of you, just playing."

" It's not funny, is it? Just grow the fuck up, and pick on someone your own size!"

One of the other clowns starts laughing. " If he can find someone his size. "

This of course made him upset.

I look back at the brushes, and try to fix up what I can in my makeup.

" Artis? Yeah see what you started? Look what you did! " Randall blurts out.

I just roll my eyes, and continue my business.

At work.

I dance to the peano music, it's fun and calming.

"Hey! Nice shoes, clown!" A young boy tells me. Ignoring there words I continue to dance.

"Hey! If your going to be a clown, at least be a good one!"

"Nice shoes!"

A taller boy snatches it out of my hands.

"Hey!!" I run after them.