10 The final Chp

Hello beautiful people!!

This is the last chp!!

Hope you have injoyed it so far, and will continue reading the series, part two will come asap, Joker Folie a' Deux.

Which will aslo have my predictions for the new film that will be coming out in 2024. Please consider reading this chp, it took a long time to write and has the most words I've written for a chp.

With 4453 words ♥️♥️

Injoy!!

I stand above my mother's grave, the decided it would be best to do a one day funeral.

I toss a single flower to her grave, I was the only one there, a smile is plastered on my face.

"Bye, Penny." I say as I lean over to see her grave. The smell of fresh dirt blowed in my nose.

Time skip

I back up a tape of one of Murray's shows, one of my favorite ones, that I recorded about a year ago.

I rewind it from the beginning, and quickly walk out of the room, as if it was me I need to practice, after all!

"Hi, Murray it a pleasure for you to have me!"

"Do you want to tell us a joke?"

The crowd cheered, oh how they cheered.

"All of you?? Really?"

I look down, grabbing my gun and pulling it out.

Gasp!

I smile at the Invisible camera,

"Nock, Nock?" I oull the gun to under my chin, pulling the trigger

CLICK

The crowd laughs, as I drop the gun.

I smile to myself.

(Better idea!!)

I go to the bathroom and search for hair dye

No

No

No

No

Ahha!

I grab the bottle, green hair dye. When the hell did I get this? I shrug it off and put it in the top of my head, the cold liquid goes to my forehead, I turn on the sink and put on some water, while still scrubbing it in, It was definitely visible!!

Another time skip because Iam tired AF, and can't wait for PART 2!!

I get up and go to Penny's old room, sit down on the chair, turn on The radio!! Aw, yes That's life, by Frank Sinatra, I smile at my favorite song and do my makeup

I applie the white face paint, making sure I don't miss anything, I put it on my tongue, I had to be JOKER inside and out, after all.

I look beside me a picture of my mother when she was 20 something, I flip to the back.

Love your smile, T. W

I crupple the paper, I have no idea if that bastard signed that, or if she did, but it still made me mad.