Chapter 2

Hey guys so I am writing this chapter because I am happy to announce I only have like 25 more days left of school! I am also announcing that I am on chapter 2 of this book and to the top is Lola's car okay here y'all go. :) btw if song doesn't show up and you want to watch it then go to you tube and listen to It wasn't me by shaggy.

I am driving my dad to the Firemens ball set up. We are in complete silence I turn up the radio and to my luck one of our favorite songs is on and when I mean we I mean me and my dad. I drummed my hands on the steering wheel and we both started singing along to the music.

"Honey came in and she caught me red handed creeping with the girl next door, picture this we were both but naked banging on the bathroom floor, How could I for get Id give her an extra key." We sang until the end and when the ending came I pulled into the parking lot.

"You coming in?" My dad asked.

"I will for a few minutes." I said and got out with my sweatshirt that said Henderson on the back, and my high school on the front. I turned my car off and grabbed my car key and phone. I putting my phone in my back pocket and my keys in my pocket of my sweatshirt. We walked in and my dad shook hands with all of the guys. I smiled and walked up to one of the guys we were related to, and decided to give him a little shit.

"Hey there Sheen." I said as I wrapped a arm around his shoulder and he wrapped one around my back to my ribs.

"You getting a little shorter there."

"Well I think my muscles are getting so big that my body won't keep up with them." He smiled and I smirked. All the guys looked amused by our conversation they stopped what they were doing and payed full attention to us.

"Oh, what muscles are we talking about their?" Everyone oohed and I smirked.

"I will get you later kid."

"I got to go my friend needs help with prom." I said and they all nodded.

I quickly walked out of the building and to my car I started my car making it roar to life and reversed it, I sped off and soon got a call. I reached into my back pocket at a red light where a blue Lamborghini pulled up next to me.

"Hello?" I said not caring to look at the name on my phone.

"Fuck, don't you ever speed off like that." yelled my father through the phone.

"Are you on speaker." I asked as I heard a small echo.

"Yes." I pushed on the gas revving it showing I wanted to race.

"Yeah and about that." I said at the light turning yellow I roared it before making a quick response to my dad.

"I am okay, I am going to have a little fun but got to go bye." I said and hung up. I slammed down on the gas when the light turned green, I shifted and hammered down again I weaved in and out of traffic.

"You fucking prick!" I yelled as I saw a car coming my way I turned my turning signal on telling the driver to make a sharp left into a empty parking lot I skidded to a stop a smirked. I got out to meet who I was racing. When he got out he looked astonished to see that I was a girl. He also looked hot, but I can't let another guy in like I did last time, but his hair. His hair was a dark brown and was off to the side like a Justin Bieber style, his white shirt showed his muscles and abs perfectly, he was wearing a black jacket that brought out his blue eyes.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing racing." he asked,I smiled.

"Well I got mad and I didn't care to find a track so I could run." I told him, I out stretched my hand. I mentally slapped myself because I just gave to much away and I just met this guy.

"I am Lola Henderson and you are?."

"Lance Goldman." he said as he took my out stretched hand and shook it.

"Well I might see you around Lance." I said as I looked at him and smiled.

"I have to go get my friend ready for prom." I said he opened my door and I got in and started my car. He stepped back and I speed off and away from Lance. I drove home and got my friends dress. I drove to her house and gave her the dress. She said she wanted me to have fun and not to be stuck in the 'prom mood' as she says it. I drove home and laid down. I have three more hours until we have to go. I fell asleep thinking. Lance Goldman what are you going to get me into.