Chapter 3

Hey guys I am telling you when I update, then I will get you to your chapter. I will update every Saturday and Sunday, maybe Friday. I may update two chapters when I do that is saying you only get one more for the remainder of the weekend, also I am loving this book and I am proud to say I am going to carry on with it if you don't like my book or don't like what I do with my books as I have gotten a few negative replies about my books, I do this for fun, and I am talking my weekend my free time and writing these books. Please respect my books and how I write them. Thank you and ENJOY!
-*-

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see my mom.

"Hey, sweetie I am going to the ball you can ride with me or you can drive, Please don't do anything stupid." she said I nodded and followed her out.

"I am going to drive separate from you just incase I get board or something then I can drive home."

"Okay sweetie." We both got into our cars and drove to the ball. When we got there I got out and walked in with my phone and keys in my hand. I stopped as I met the same brown eyes I learned to hate. I started to walk to the table I saw my family at but was stopped by a voice calling my name.

"Lola, wait up." I turned around with a annoyed expression.

"What do you want Drake." I said harshly.

"To talk." I smiled and clenched my fist.

"Alright let's talk." I led him to the back of the building.

"So you want to talk about how you cheated on me, how you played me how you said you loved me when you told the same to other girls."

"Listen I did-" he didn't finish as I interrupted him.

"Yeah whatever the reason I am done with you I am glad I never kissed you." I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry I want you and only you."

"Save it you had me, had not no more, I am done bye Drake."

"Don't go Lola don't turn your back on me." I turned and walked away. I walked back into the building and spotted my mom.

"Hey mom I am going to go out to my car for a little bit." She nodded no looking at me. I looked up and spotted someone I least expected to be here, Lance. I put my head down and walked out of the building. I reached my car and let it all out. I let out what Drake has done to me, the day he took me to prom and left me there to go hook up with some girl. I let out all the times I have been left down. I was soon brought into a arms nice warm, protective, strong arms. I knew it wasn't my dad because he was in the kitchen getting stuff ready, right now I really didn't care who it was all I knew was I needed the comfort.

"Lola, what's wrong?" Asked a very familiar voice. I kept on crying, I just cried.

"Shhh, Lola it's okay I have you I got you nothing is going to happen to you." Lance cooed. I choked and then breathed. We collapsed on the grounded him holding me saying soothing word to me. Then I kissed him.