The Man from the Shadows, part 2

Yami woke up still on the couch, he remembered that William loved breakfast in bed. But last time he tried cooking it didn't work to well, so he did what any real man would do . . . . . . . wake Finral up. 

YAMI POV (Point of view)

I knocked rapidly on Finrals door, till he opened. He looked really tried, but I didn't care, I needed him to make a beautiful breakfast for William.

"Captain Yami what do you need?"

"I need you to make a breakfast for William in bed, but put my name on the little paper, oh and right something sweet or something on the note."

"Oh, um...*Sigh* Fine."

*Sight* That was a lot of work.

WILLIAM'S POV (Point of view)

I woke up and there was a beautiful breakfast awaiting me, a small peace of paper read. 'My dear beloved William, this breakfast is for you, and ever ounce of this meal was made with love. Enjoy my darling. -Lover'.

The note was sweet and all but I know Finral made this breakfast, Yami can't even make a frozen pizza without me needing to grab the fire extinguisher, and Yami only calls me William, not beloved or darling, but the would be nice, do you agree Patri?

("Oh yes, because I just want to hear you get called cute names that makes my physical sick.")

"Oh Patri please."

("Please what, thats just my opinion.")

"You just hate love."

("Do not.")

"You can't lie to me Patri."

("Whatever")

I laid back down in bed and stared at the ceiling, thanking about if Yami would ever call me sweet nickname?

 3rd Person POV (Point of view)

As William laid in bed drinking warm tea, and thinking about Yami, Yami was being a bit unfaithful to William. He was in his room making-out with an ex of his, and ex he never told William about, come to mention it, his never told William about any of his ex's.

Finral opened Yami's door to tell him he had brought William the breakfast when he saw Yami kissing *****!! Finral shut the door quickly and ran to William's room to tell him what he saw, but then the thought of William's heart broken caused him to freeze in mid run. He stopped in the hall way and thought things through, if he should tell him or not, he had too, there was no other way, William need to know what was going on.

He went and knock calmly on William's door, William spoke and told him to enter. Finral did, William imminently noticed the look which laid upon Finral's face, a face which looked sad and depressed, but deep inside laid anger and someone who was deeply hurt and pissed off.

"What wrong child?"

"Child? I'm 21."

"Whats bothering you?"

"I umm..." Finral froze, not sure how to tell William what he had saw. "I'm umm...I saw Yami kissing someone."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm so sorry William."

William got up, and even the thought of the rest of the black bulls seeing didn't seem to reach his mind. He got to Yami's room and went to open the door till he heard a small moan like sound. When the noise reached his ear he froze. Placing his hand on the wall and his forehead on the door he listened as Yami did things with who ever was in that room. He truned and his back laid against the wall and tears streamed down his face. He became shocked when he heard,

"Wait I can't do this."

"(?)Why?"

Finral recognized the voice, it was the man from yesterday.

"Because I like someone else."

"(?) But what about me? You told me I was you're one and only, I was you're little demon, I was you're cupcake. What happen, was it because of him?"

"Look, I'm sorry, but we can't do this anymore, because of you I was finally able to realize that I love William."

"(?)But Yami, what do I have to do to get you back? You want to role play I'll role play, you can...can."

The two outside the door heard the mystery person start to cry. William got up and opened the door.

"Yami." William became shocked when he saw Nacht sitting on his bed. "Yami till me whats going on here."

"Look, you see, me and Nacht use to date, so when he came by I couldn't help myself thinking of the past, I broke up with him when I started dating someone else."

"Really? Who was that?"

Nacht put his shirt back on, and sit at the end of the bed. "He never told me, just someone else he said."

Without the other noticing Finral left the room. William was still a bit hreat broken from the situation, but chose to look past it. Nacht apologized to William even knowing they were dating he still chose to pursue him, William forgive him.

"Oh I'm also sorry for spying on you."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I've been spying on you."

"But why?"

"Because I was jealous and I thought it would make me feel better."

"Well I guess I'll for give you."

"Thank you."

Yami apologized to William and kissed him a few times William forgive him, but only if he promised he would never do anything like this again. Yami promised, and took William back to his bedroom.

End of Chapter 10

Next: The Promise that wasn't kept