Charlotte Problems

William woke up, he laid in bed next to Yami. He liked to fell the warmth of someones body against his. William started to get up but when his feet touched the floor his legs give out underneath him. He hit the floor making Yami wake up.

"What'cha doing on the floor Goldy?"

"Well for started could you help me up?"

"Oh yeah." Yami picked William up and sat him on the bed.

"And second of all, next time maybe not so hard."

"Oh you mean you fell because I fucked you hard?"

"Yes."
 William rubbed his eyes and yawned as he starched his arms. He realized that there is a captains meeting being held in about one hour, so he figured he should start and get ready. But he could hardly stand let alone walk anywhere.

"Yami what am I going to do?"

"I could carry you?"

"But then people are going to know we were together last night."

"Or you twisted you ankle and i just happened to walk pasted you?"

"No that wouldn't work ether."

"Why not?"

"Cause then someone mite try to catch my ankle out."

"And what are the odds of that happening?"

"Well if I calulate it..."

"*augh* never mind I'll carry you tell the doors and you can use that walls to help keep you upright."

"Fine that will have to work we have 30mins to get there."

Yami helped William get dressed and carried him there. When they got to the doors Yami put William down and he used the walls to walk straight. They entered the main room and William barely made it to his chair without collapsing to the floor. When he sat down Charlotte glared at him, William was confused why she was so angry.

After the captains meeting was over William could walk again and left with no problem. He looked back and saw Charlotte talking with Yami but couldn't make out any of there words. Charlotte was laughing, and Yami seemed quit happy. Charlotte glanced over Yami's shoulder and looked William in the eyes, she glared once again. When Yami walked away from Charlotte she called out.

"So see you tonight, okay!" 
Yami nodded his head.

"What was all that about Yami?" William asked.

"Oh Charlotte? Nothing."

"It didn't seem like nothing." William spoke with anger in his voice.

"She just wanted to go out."

"Go out! You can't be serious?!"

"I am."

"But I thought I was your boyfriend!" William whispered yelled.

"In that case, William I'm breaking up with you."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me, I don't want some jealous boyfriend."

Yami walked off to Charlotte, William began to cry. He had never had a relationship before, and at the same time, he had never been broken up with. Charlotte grabbed Yami's hand as they walked way. William felt  pain in his chest, the feeling of his heart breaking as he saw the two together. Charlotte had done this. Charlotte had known. Charlotte had taken Yami from him. But there was nothing William could do about Charlotte. He walked away with his hand on his chest grabbed tightly on his heart. Once William got home he felt sick, very sick. He ran to the bathroom throwing-up. Gasping for air, he sat up. He cleaned his mouth out and went to his bedroom and laid down.

"Patri you there?"

("Is that really a question you need to ask? I'm always here. What is it?")

"How can I get Yami back?"

("Are you really asking the person who could never ask someone out?!")

"You right, never mind."

("I'm sorry William")

"It's not you're fault."

("I know, but that's what humans do to comfort others.")

"Thanks anyways."

William laid there thinking about what Yami was doing with Charlotte. Or if Yami was doing it with Charlotte! He started to cry just thinking about it. About three hours had passed and he just laid there. Out of nowhere he felt sick again, very sick. He ran to the bathroom again. William didn't know what was causing his sickness, but it was driving him crazy. There was a knock on William's door.

"Come in!"

Yami entered Charlotte was standing behind him.

"I left my cloak here."

"Oh it's right over there."

"Thanks."

"Yami?!"

"What?"

"About earlier"

"Look I forgive you."

"Really!!"

 William jumped up into Yami's arms and kissed him.

"Is this what you meant when you said you weren't single?!"

Yami turned to Charlotte. William was back on the ground. Charlotte walked over to William. Knowing William has no physical strength himself. She punched William in his stomach. She walked away as William fell to the ground grabbing his stomach. When William got up he ran to the bathroom, throwing-up once again. Yami followed.

"Are you okay Goldy?"

"Not really, this is the third time today."

"Really? You should go to the hospital."

"I'm fine." 

Yami helped William back to bed.

"I don't think you're fine if you've thrown-up three times just today."

"Yami, really don't worry about me."

"Okay."

Yami wanted to help William, but he wasn't making that easy to do. By the next morning Yami got woke up by the sound of William in the bathroom once again.

"William you should let me take you to the hospital."

"No Yami, I'm-" William darted to the bathroom once again. "-fine"

"Sure you fucking liar."

"I'm not lying, I'm-" He throw-up again.

"William don't make me take you by force!"

"Yami even if I did go you couldn't go with me. People mite start to realize that were a thing. And Charlotte already knows."

"William you need help!"

"Fine I'll go!"

"Thank you."

William walked to the hospital, but he was too afraid to go in. So he just stood outside the hospital for about one hour then he walked home. After he got home Yami asked him what was wrong, but since William didn't actually know, he made something up.

"They said it was the stomach flu."

"Well I hope you get better."

"Same."

William laid down, Yami laid next to him. They fell asleep together.

End of Chapter 4

Next: All for you