The Promise that wasn't kept

William laid in bed thinking about Yami's other ex's, there was more, and he wouldn't tell him, but why? Why keep it a secret, why not just tell him, and how many more could there be? And what bother William more, would he do it with others? Would he actually keep his promise? Yami has been known to lie, but after this whole situation would he able to trust him?

Yami went to Finrals room knocking loudly on his door till he opened it. "Captain Yami? What do you need?" Yami didn't answer but laid a small kiss upon his soft lips. Finral was shocked and backed away. "Captain Yami, what about William?!"

"Forget about him right now, I want to have some fun, but he hasn't been feeling well."

"Captain that's because his pregnant."

"Well I sick of him being pregnant."

"Captain that's incredible rude to say, considering you're the one who got him pregnant, and told him you'll always be there for him. But you're not, you're here trying to laid with you're ex boyfriend."

"Come on Finral just 30 minutes?"

"No Captain, this is wrong. Go to him not me. And try being faithful for once in you're life."

"What do you mean once in my life?"

"You're weren't faithful to Morgen, you cheated on him with Nacht, you weren't faithful to Nacht because you cheated on him with me, and you weren't faithful with me because you cheating on me with-"

"I get it, you can stop now!!"

"Captain, keep you're promise, for William."

"Just at least give me a few minutes of pleasure."

"But what about William?"

"Just forget about him for a few minutes." Yami said as he lend in and kissed Finral deep. Finral melted into the kiss and let Yami push him into his room. After Yami left Finral's rooms Finral felt a wave of regret fall over him, he went to William's room and knock quietly on the door till he heard a soft innocent voice call out "Enter". As Finral did he saw William reading a pregnancy book, and another stack of books full of baby names.

"I thought you already picked names?"

"I did, but I wasn't sure if Yami would like them or not, so I got some books he could go through."

"Thats sweet... umm hey-"

"Finral is that a hickey?"

"Oh this? It's noting. Anyways I needed to tell you something important."

"What is it?"

"Well I hate to say this and I feeling like a really shitty person right now, but I . . . . . I kissed Yami."

"What?! I knew he couldn't keep one promise!! That... Mother..." William's word started off in complete anger, but slowly turned into cries of words. "Why...why can't he keep one stupid promise. WHY!?"

Finral couldn't bare to hear William cry like this, the sound of broken hearted person, who just wanted to be loved. Finral sat next to William and wrapped his arm around his shoulders and held him tight.

"I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have done it, and I feel so bad right now."

"I don't blame you, it's Yami who I can't trust."

There was a knocked on William's door and Yami entered, he first glanced at Finral then looked at William.

"I'm gonna guess you already know?"

"Yeah shit I do, why the fuck did you need to go fuck around with Finral, you could have come to me, buuuuttt no! You wanted to fuck someone younger and prettier right!?"

"William thats not it, and you know it!"

Finral let himself out.

"Oh really?! Then, tell me. Tell me what I'm missing here!!!"

"I, well-"

"You're not fucking answering anything you asshole!!"

"Okay, I get that you're pregnant and hormonal, but this is just bullshit!!"

"Really?! Because if you didn't do anything none of this would be happening right now. If you didn't try to fuck with Nacht, if you didn't fuck Finral if you would have just told me who you're fucking ex's were, we wouldn't have these problem!!!"

"So all of this is my fault?"

"Fuck yes all of this you're fault, I'm not the one who fucked other people after promising that you were my everything!!! I'm not you're everything, and you just proved that!!!"

"Fuck you. Fuck you William."

Yami slammed that door and William began to cry. He didn't mean to lose his temper, he didn't mean to yell at Yami, he just wanted Yami to tell him again that he was all he need. And instead he slammed the door and left him crying in his room.

Yami knows that he just needs to give William some time before he go's back to his room. He waited a few hours, he talked with Nacht on the couch reading the news paper, Nacht felt bad for William because he could hear there fight, and he explained to the rest of the black bulls that if they tell anyone William and Yami are together that he would personally take them, rip all there limbs off, then give them over Yami to be killed. Everyone agreed quickly.

Yami went back up to William's room and heard glass crash against a wall. What was he throwing? When he opened the door William was drinking and then throwing the empty bottle's against the wall. Did Yami make him that depressed, that he was trying to kill his unborn child? William was crying loudly so he walked up to him a took the bottle out of his hands.

"William what are you doing?!"

"Dring...King whysh Thuo you care?!"

"Because I love you."

"No yoush don't."

"Yes, I do. I even if I don't, which I do. Don't kill you're child."

"Yamiiiiiii, what am I doingggg??"

Yami removed the rest of the drinks from the room. And held William as he drunkenly cried the rest of the night. Yami thought to himself.
I'm going to have to take him to the doctor tomorrow to make sure his child is okay.
William feel asleep on Yami's lap, and held his arm tight.

End of Chapter 11

Next: The Doctor once again