The Secret

Warning this chapter contains smuts!!!

William was in his office staring at his stack of paper work. He didn't touch it, just looked at it.

("Staring at it won't make it disappear")

"Sadly I know, but it's worth try right?"

("William your pathetic")

"I know."

William slammed his head on his desk, making all the papers fall. William started to cry till he heard Langris talk to him through the door.

"Captain Vangeance? The captain of the Black bull's wants to speak with you. Do you want me to let him in- hey excuse me!" Yami pushed Langris out of the way and walked in William's office.

"Hey Goldy guts." Yami said with his hand up against his head.

"Yami what are you doing here?!"

"I came to see you, what else?"

"This relationship is suppose to be secret, you can't just come here whenever you want!"

"Alright I'll leave then you can follow shortly after."

"Yami I can't I have things I-"

"You really wanna be doing paper work?"

"-Fine"

"Yeah thats what I thought."

Yami left, about 15mins later William followed after him. They meet up behind a building. Yami pushed William against the wall and started kissing his neck.

"What are you doing?!"

"Kissing you."

"Why?"

"Cause thats what boyfriends do."

"Not behind buildings!"

"Well that doesn't matter to me."

"What if someone see's us?!"

"No one will, don't worry."

Yami continued to kiss William down his neck and trilled down to his collar bone. Yami pulled done one of William's sleeves. He began to kiss William's shoulder and bit it once or twice. William moan but tried to hold them back.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you *Augh~* mean..*Ha~*"

"Your holding back you're moans."

"I don't want to be to lou*aauu~*d"

"Let them hear you."

"Y*aaa~*mi!"

"*Shh* No talking just moaning."

William slightly chuckled as Yami's hand traveled all over William's body. His hand went into his pants and he started to rub it. "*Augh~...Ha~ Y*aa~*mi" He started to pant.

"Thats right, say my name."

As Yami jerked William off behind the building someone saw them, only for a split second. But she knows that she will never forgive William for steeling Yami from her. She walked away when she saw Yami turn William around facing the wall. Yami enter William's body he moaned quit loudly.

"Yami were breaking the law."

"How?"

"Sex in a pubic area is breaking the law."

"Cool."

"Y*aaa~*mi!!"

Yami trusthed hard, making William really close to screaming.

"Yami we should stop for now."

"But I just got start. I haven't gone hard yet."

"Excuse me, but I think you're going hard now."

"Hardly."

"that doesn't matter, later Yami. Beside I have paper work to do, even if I don't want to it need to be done."

"Fine."

Yami removed himself from William. They walked off in different ways, as to not be to suspicious being together. William began to re-stack his papers. All he could think about was Yami, and how he wanted to feel him inside him again. After he re-stacked his papers his office door opened. Yami was standing there.

"I need sex right now."

"Yami what are you doing here?!"

"I want to fuck you right here and right now!"

"Yami were in my office."

"Why should I care."

"I'll moan to loud."

"Don't make me say this again. Let them hear you."

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this to you, but fine."

Yami grabbed William and pulled him to the floor. He took off William's mask and cloak. He started to unbutton his shirt as William took off Yami's belt. Yami kissed his neck and started to go down his body, when he kissed William's stomach it made him slightly move due to the fact his stomach was quit ticklish.

William moaned loudly as Yami put his member in his mouth and sucked on it. Yami's mouth quickly filled with an odd warm liquid. William blushed hard realizing what had just happened. To embarrassed to move he just laid there. Yami didn't mind and went on kissing William's body. He turned William so that he was on his hands and knees and thursted in hard.

"*Augh~ha a ha~" William panted with each thrust Yami went deeper, deeper and deeper. Reaching places William didn't even know you could reach. Yami went hard, William thought almost too hard, but wanted to see what hard felt like because Yami said he was just getting started. William's hands scratching on the floor as if he were grabbing the sheets of a bed. Practically panting in pain, William let out a small scream.

*Knock, knock, knock.* "Captain Vangeance? Are you okay? Why is your door locked?"

"Yami get off, that's Alecdora." He whispered.

"But I'm not done."

"Yami!?" He whipper yelled. "Get off and we can go to my house.

"Deal." Yami removed himself from William, which made William almost moan, so he quickly grabbed his mouth so Alecdora wouldn't hear. Yami went out the window, and William answered his door.

"Yes Alecdora?"

"I heard a scream is everything okay in here?"

"Yes everything is fine, but I am going to head out early today."

"Oh um okay captain Vangeance."

William walked out grabbing his cloak off the ground and walking out. Heading home he meet with Yami setting on his couch. He wasn't even wearing a shirt and his pants were unbutton.

"It's you're turn to suck something."

"Oh no way is that gonna fit in my mouth."

"Then I'll make it fit."

"You'll have to catch me first."

"Why you!" Yami chuckled and started to case William around the house. Around each turn William took off an item of close. He caught William and carried him to bed and he pushed William done hard. Yami thrusted in hard making William let out a loud moan after moan after moan. "*Augh~..Ha ha a augh~..." Yami liked it when William panted, he felt so dominant.

After they finished Yami laid down and due to that fact he was 6 inches taller then William, he laid up upon Yami's chest.

End of Chapter 3

Next: Charlotte Problems