The Address

William took the envelope in hand and looked at the address, he had never seen it before so it was going to be hard to track. William ask Alecdora to make sure the place was still here when he got back.
As William left he dressed in casual outfit, but with a new shade of lip-gloss so that if this Lover was watching in his next letter it would mention it. William walked though town looking at ever sign with an address on it, but still nothing that matched the one on the envelope.

(Maybe he doesn't exist?)

"Then who's been sending me the letters, Patry?"

(Okay, maybe that's a fake address?)

"Why would someone use a fake address?"

(Someone who doesn't want to be found. Also you look crazy talking to yourself in public.)

William grabbed out his phone and pretend like he was talking to someone. He continued to walk through town trying to found the address that matched the one on the envelope. William finally give up and went back to the Golden Dawn base.

OVER TO THE BLACK BULL'S

Yami sat in his chair waiting for William to come knocking on his door any moment. But to his surprise that never happened. Finral started to walk into the main room till a glass vase broke right next to his face. So he slowly started to walk backwards slowly, as to try and not catch Yami attention.

"FINRAL!" Yami yelled. Finral stopped in mid step.

"Yes captain?"

"Go find him!"

"Find who?"

"Vangeance! Find Vangeance and bring him here!" Yami yelled. Finral realized that Yami was drunk when he saw the three bottles of wine on the floor. Finral thought it to be better out there then stuck in here as Yami throws things everywhere. He took this opportunity and left. Yami kept throwing anything in sight that would break.

Finral went over to the Golden Dawn and knock on the door hoping that anyone would answer the door but-

"Langris hey!" The door was slammed in his face. Finral knocked again to be greeted with his brothers voice on the other side of the door "NO ONES HOME!!!!" He heard footsteps walk away.

"Langris please let me in I need to talk with your capt..." The opened and there he was, standing right in front of him. William Vangeance.

".....tain..." Finral froze and looked William in the eyes.

"You wanted to speak to me?" William said. A small smile laid on his face as his purple eyes sparkled from under his mask.

"Umm...my captain asked me to get you."

"Yami? Why does he want to speak with me?"

"Wait you don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"Never mind, can you please just come with me."

"Umm...okay."

William followed Finral through his portal, which took them to the Black bull base. As Finral opened the door he called out Yami's name. William entered the base, but Yami had thrown one of his discarded bottles of wine at Finral. But he side stepped quickly and the bottle hit William right in the head, knocking him out.

"CAPTAIN!!!!" Finral yelled catching Yami attention.

"What?!" He entered the room. And it took him a second to see Vangeance unconscious on the floor.

"What happened to him?!"

"You happened!"

"What?!"

"That bottle hit him, not me!"

"OH SHIT!!! Really?!" Yami picked William up and laid him on the couch. As he awaited for William to wake so he could apologize for hitting him in the face with a wine bottle. Yami had never since William's face before, till the bottle broke his mask. Yami wrote a quite little letter on his own, without any of Finral's help.

"*Aguh~*" William started to wake up. His hand grabbed his forehead in pain as he sat up.

"William your awake."

"What happened?"

Yami sighed in relief knowing that he no longer has to apologize for knocking him out. Yami handed William a note.

"What is this?" William picked up the letter. "Finral said you wanted to speak to me."

"Just read the letter Goldy Locks." Yami spoke and it hit William. Yami is the person who'd been sending him love letters. Yami is this -Lover person. William picked up the letter and read it. 'Dear Goldy Locks: I think it's time you learn of who I am. But first I need to point out. That I don't understand why you wear a mask when there's nothing wrong with your face and that shade of lipstick is nice on you. -Yami aka Lover' William quickly noticed his mask was broken and grabbed one of the throw blankets and put it over his head. 

"What'cha doing there Goldy?" Yami pulled up the side of the blanket, and put his head underneath.

"You weren't supposed to ever see my face!" William held his eyes closed tight to keep himself from crying.
Yami sat up.

"Finral, you mention this to anyone and I'll kill you." Yami told Finral. Finral nodded and walked away quickly. Yami went back over to William who was hiding under a blanket. He sat next to him.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm the person who's been sending you letters. Wanna go out?"

"I mean sure, but umm...can we like not tell anyone we're going out?"

"You want a secret relationship?"

"Yea, more or less."

"I'm cool with that. Oh, here I'm sure some superglue will fix you're mask."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah don't worry." Yami picked up the pieces of the broken mask and glued them back together. Yami said William can stay in his room tell the mask was fixed. But he still stayed under the blanket. 

About 3 hours later Yami came in, and sat at the end of the bed.

"William I think you'll be happy with magic I put into this mask."

William came out from under the blanket to see his mask completely fixed. He started to reach for it, but Yami pulled it away.

"Excuse me why aren't you giving it to me?"

"It's gonna cost you."

"What?"

"It will cost you, if you want it back."

"How much?"

"One kiss."

William blushed. His eyes looked down towards the ground. Yami noticed this and he pulled up William's chin and kissed him. Which caused William to blush more.

"Here's your mask Goldy locks. Also you look like you could be the main character in a hentie."

William blushed more."*augh* Why you" William hit Yami with a pillow.

End of Chapter 2

Next: The Secret