The Doctor once again

Warning this chapter contains smut!!!

As William slept in Yami's arms Finral made an appointment for William at the doctors. William woke holding his head in pain, slowly remembering what he had done, starting to cry from the thought of killing is unborn child. Yami held him tight as he cried trying to reinsure him that everything was going to be okay, but he really couldn't be sure of anything seeing how much he actually consumed.

Finral had the appointment booked Yami took William immediately to the hospital. They took him back and let Yami go with him knowing he would only panic without him. The doctor took a look around William, making him incredible uncomfortable so he held Yami's had tight. The doctor finished the exam.

"Well, there just fine."

Yami nodded his head. "Thats great, right William!? William?" William looked shocked.

"I'm sorry, did you say them? As in more then one?!"

"Yes, where you two not aware of how many you where pregnant with?"

"I thought there was only one! Great I'm gonna die, goodbye Patri."

"William stop taking crazy! And who is Patri?!"

(What?! You can't die, I need you're body!!)

"Really thats all you care about right now!!"

"Stop taking to whoever Patri is and calm down!"

"Well you're released and can go home."

Yami took William home and back to his room.

"William everythings gonna be fine, we can deal with it."

"Oh so were back to this?!"

"Back to what?"

"Again, I'm the one who has to deal with this, I'm the one who is pregnant, I'm the one who's gonna have to die during labor!!"

"You're not gonna die."

"Oh shut the fuck up!"

"William calm down, or I'm gonna leave the room and wait about an hour before I come back in here. Just breath baby, just breath."

"What did you just say?"

"Just breath?"

"No before that."

"Just breath baby?"

"That 'baby'. You called me baby, you called my a cute nickname."
(Happy now, he give you a cute nickname thats gonna make me throw-up just about as much as you've been doing.)

"Oh did I? Sorry."

"No, don't be thank you."

" *hu* ? Umm okay then, your welcome."

"In the case we need to come up with more names."

"Hey I um know how many names we need."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked the doctor how many there were."

"And how many are there?"

"I'll only tell you, if you promise not to freak out."

"I promise, now tell me."

"There's three."

"Oh dear, holy shit."

"Okay sure well count that as not freaking out."

"I'm not, lets just think of name, I have Soko, and Nanami, you pick one more."

"Let me think? Daku, it means Dark."

"Like you're magic, I see, okay so do you like the two I picked?"

"I but in case there all boys lets think of one more name."

"Okay how about....Naoki, it means tree of truth."

" *Ah* , you got tree in there."

"Yep, much like you got you're magic I got mine."

"Or also I think Patri is a good name."

Yami placed a soft kiss on William's lips and left it there for a few seconds, and right before Yami broke the kiss William moved his hands to the back of Yami's head pulling the kiss in deeper, he ruffled his fingers through his thick hair. Yami placed his hands on William's back and up his shirt, the other hand going down is pants.

Usually William would try to stop him in a playful way, but he had intentions of stopping him. Nor did he want to, the feeling of Yami's hand touch him made him till his head back and let out a small moan. Yami undid his belt and flipped William's shirt off, kissing down his collar bone, William moaned some more. Yami moved William onto his hands and knees and pushed him up against the headboard and pounded in hard, making William let out a small scream. 

Nacht was sitting on the couch when he heard a concerning noise and left for upstairs. When he got the room William was staying in he heard loud moans that was coming for William, made by Yami, he left quickly realizing what they were doing.

William moaned loud, but Yami slammed in harder. He pulled it out then would slam it back in, making William scream. Yami put his hand over William's mouth to try and contain his screams, but it didn't really work, his put two of fingers inside William's mouth coating fingers with wet saliva. He slide his other hand down William's chest to his throbbing member and rubbed it hard, pushing his finger around the top, more then moving it around in a circle, after a few minutes he felt his hand become coated in cum and he licked every bit off. He moved his hand onto William's stomach and rubbed it slowly.

"You'know, I believe lots of sex is good for unborn children, we should do this at least four time ever week."

"Oh I be~ah~t you would like tha~ah a ah~t, now would you."

"Yes I would."

Yami hit hard when he said those words, making William grabbed the sheets as e bent over his knees and left the headboard. Once Yami noticed William was more of gasping instead of panting, he removed himself and laid next him placing his hand over William's belly he began to sing a Japanese lullaby called "Kurage no uta/Jellyfish song" One of his favorite as a kid.

"Yura, yura, yurameku nami no ma ni. Kira, kira, kagayaku. Koe wa tada yura kanata e to. Yume miru kurage wa, uta utau yo~. Yasashii umibe de nemu ru~"
"Sway, sway, swaying between the waves. Shine, shine, shining their voices. The dreaming jellyfish sing their song, and sleep on the gentle shore."

Before Yami could get back to the second vers William had dozed off.

End of Chapter 12

Next: The Name to pick