⋆only⋆you⋆

Time Flys by or so it fells, I was soon calm laying on dreams chest breathing.. thinking about if I just went with him instead hoe this could be chnaged.. Dreams so caring and kind to me.. he protected the night I came out as poly...

"Sapnap.. me and mar hate to see you like this, this ain't the sapnap we know and love" Dream said hushly.

"I know.. and I don't like it either" I said softly, as I stood..

Was I probably  gonna have another fight with my boyfriend  like always, I'd be surprised if not.. I walked back to where I met george.

"sapnap you are not going to that party!" george hissed.

"Why not? Why can't I go this time george!" I yell back.

"Because I want a date tonight!" He demanded.

"George listen to yourself God damn  it. You don't care what I want it's all you" I yell right back.

"Because I'm you're little angel and I want to be treated like one" george said.

"Angel my ass" mar said walking by.

I luaghed a bbit.. yeah certainly  george  isn't acting like one.. though he is right he is one of my angels.

"Mar sush you aren't apart of this discussion" george growled.

"Well I'm sorry george even if I was but I'm not going to the party I can't take you on a date tonight I have some family issues I have to care for" I lie.

I know lying is bad.. but I don't want to stand up dream again.. and I really do need that party.

"Aren't I apart of the family to? Can't I just ta-" george started.

"You are not apart of the halo line until you take that damn last name you colorblind freak" mar cut in, "and even then I will never consider you my family"

God I could see the hatred in her eyes...is dream right.. is george really that toxic.. it's hard to get mar to hate you..

"Mar I don't need you to consider me family when that does happen you will be froce to accept it" george said with a cheerily  smile.

"Forced my ass. You have no clue what I'm caple of george. A bloody surpise could happen that day" mar giggled and walked off.

"MARLLO YOU CAN JUST THREATEN TO KILL SOMEONE" I yell after her.

"I can. And I just did" she called back.

George blinked, "she's fucking insane.. she needs to accept  I make you happy!"

Haha funny joke.. I fell like used and like i don't matter.

"If you say so!" I said with a fake ass smile.

He'd go to kiss me and I push  him off, "belive I said earlier  I wasent ready love"

"Humf! You are so unromanic  sapnap all should matter if we're inlove not if you're ready because if you wornt you shouldn't of asked me out" George screamed at me.

"I was when I asked you out but fuck  the fights and shit made me unready, uncertain" I yell back.

"You need to put the fighting aside we're comeptely  normal!" George said cheerily.

"Sure we are. Ask any other couple how much  they fight. We fight everytime we see echother" I yell, "its always something stupid"

"Sapnap shut up and walk me to class" George demanded.

"You have legs do it yourself and Mars right. You are not apart of the family til  we're at the alter" I yell back turning away and walking off.

Am I being a dick about this..?

I don't think so.. it's normal  to snap..