⋆ending⋆new⋆

I walk into the building going and dealer with the same attempted to kiss bullshit. He yelled at me.

"What that was such a lame excuse! We're diching school you owe me a date" George demanded taking my hand to drag me.

I pulled my hand away, "no I don't owe you shit!"

He'd slap me, "I need an apology date senice you ignored me"

"Family issued come before you" I yelled at him.

My hand shaked catching his hand before he could slap me yet again.

"Well I'll be family one day and you  should treat me like a fucking prince" George huffed.

"Hate to break it to you, I'm not rich and you're no prince" I snap back.

Well I do have alot of money but no more of it will be going to him, I'm sick of this abuse.

"Babe don't be difficult  be the good you!" George said fake-sweetly trying to tug his hand free.

I let it go taking a breather, "George  I don't owe you shit because I'm breaking with you"

George looked like his soul left his body.

"What?! You cant!" He screamed.

"He can it ain't aginst the law" mar said smiling softly, "you played a stupid game and won a stupid prize"

George looked like he was fuming he went and looked at me.

"Baby I love you come on this is a sick prank!" George said lip quivering.

"It's not a prank, you fucking hit me and we fight. It's not right and I'm done" I turned around  and left him to cry in the hallway.

I may of been a little harsh.. but I've had it.. I can't with it that treatment anymore I go out to the garden standing in the wind.

Soon I felt warm arms around me seeing dream.

"I'm proud of you sappy- and my ass still hurts thanks to you" he muttered the 2ed part.

"I'm sorry surger" I said softly  ruffling his hair.

"It's alright I enjoyed it.. fuck you're one hell of a scary top" Dream said snuggling in my chest.

I smiled and held him with soft tears down my face.

"Awe panda he doesn't deserve  more of you're tears" Dream siad softly drawing my tears.

"I'm crying because I'm free. Not because of him" I said softly  nuzzling dream.

Dream smiled and nuzzled ur chest.

"Hate to make this moment odd.. but I do love you more then friends" Dream muttered.

"I do to.." I said really tempted to kiss him rn.

Dream smiled and inched our mouths togather kissing me I swayed him back and forth.

"I understand  I'd you wanna wait.. but I'd love to be you're lover" Dream said, "fitting senice you already fucked my ass"

I'd blush, "I'd be honored" I then kiss him again  pushing him on the near by tree.

To welcome our new relationship we made out Heatley, once broken I breathed a bit.

"But I think we should wait to come out public until the break up dies down' I said softly.

He nodded

Kinda play boy of you sap.. but eh idrc George was an ass.
.
.
.
THE END