⋆next⋆moring⋆

Sapnap

I woke up in something warm opeing my eyes once they dilated and I could see I see I was holding dream closely and he was leaking cum..

Wait did we-.. I look down I was also covered in cum.. yeap we diffrently did hook up. Meaning I tenicly  cheated..

So much for being Fathful.. I vaguely remaber the advents that happend in this very room. Soon dream yawned waking up.

"Sapnap- what's the coldness I fell leaki-... holy-" Dream perked blushing red, "im sorry sorry-"

"It's fine.. I probably  would of loved it if I was sober" I said smiling softly.

He was panicking.

"How are you so calm?! You cheated on george with ur bestfriend" Dream said clearly panicking internally.

I grabed his chin and kissed him deeply.

"Dream calm its not like I'm breaking  up with him today.. it's not like he will ever know I hooked up with you" I said softly.

Dream hugged me blushing madly, probably  went into gay panic.

I looked at the time cradling who I think will be my next lover. It's 6am.. 2 hours  til school.

"Dream we probaly  should get dressed head home and then we can met at school later" I'd recommend.

"Mm thanks for the ass pains sap... you're huge" he said stareing at my cock.

I'd hum, "anytime  baby" Id say softly snuggling his neck.

He'd blush as we get up and helped him stedy giveing him well devered  leg rubs.

I wish I could reamber how it felt in him, or hoe he sounded whilest I pleased the pretty boy.

Maybe one day I can do him again, just not drunk, and that would be nice. We got dressed and headed out.

They wore cleaning up the party left behinds and dream was limping. God drunk me did something wonderful  to that boy.. just can't remaber it.

Soon we separated and I went in to get ready for school.

"How was the party sappy?" Bad said.

"Actully good- I felt free for once.. I enjoyed it" I said softly softly enjoyed having to see george.

"So have you made up you're mind if you're gonna end it with george or not" mar said taking a bite of pancake.

"Yeah I'm gonna end it today-..it's gone on to long.. all we do is fight" I sighed out dressing my pancake.

"I think it's for the best sappy" skeppy  said softly rubbing my shoulder blade, "im sick of seeing you crying and the red marks on ur face"

"Mhm.. I'm sick of it to." I said softly.

"Me and dre will be there forever moral sport sap" Mar said patting my back.

I'd smile nodding and soon we'd head off to school.. I was seriously  not looking forward  to going but today's the last day before a two day break.

I look at my phone seeing thousands  of misscalls and unread texts.

'Sorry family nights we don't have out phones, love ill talk to  you when I see you' I'd type.

I kinda wish I could just go and kiss dream instead  of just  dealing with pushing georhe off when he tried to kiss me.

Well..