⋆end⋆soon⋆

I headed home with my sister before george could even find another thing to fight about once home I smiled wavering her to my parents.

"Dad papa is it okay if I go to a party tonight with dream?" I asked.

"Of coruse sweetheart, how was school?" Bad asked.

"Good expect for a whole day of fighting with george" I sighed.

Mar giggled, "I slamed him into a locker because he slaped sap"

"HE DID WHAT" skeppy  said pissed.

"He does that all time it's normal-" I say smiling.

"Sappy.. it isn't normal for a lover to slap a lover for as much  as george does you... ur cheeks bright  red" bad said comekng to hold my cheek.

I winched seeing his hand come up.

"Sappy we would never hit you.. this isn't  healthy" skeppy said softly, "our poor sweet boy"

I looked down, "I know I know.. I'm gonna end it soon he told a teacher he wouldn't get off my lap.. I'm tired  of it but I want to calm down fully before I do so.." I said softly.

"Sappy you've always been a good man" mar said ruffling my head, "why don't you go do you're homework before the party so you  don't have to rush  in the moring"

I nod and went off to my room sitting at my desk and put on some music as I did my very boring homework.. sure I struggled with math alot.. well it's because it's the class my soon to be ex is with me..

I sighed and once fished all of my homework I put it away in my bag and opened up my journal writting and doodling little drawings whilst I look out the window.

I smile before I hear my dad saying dream was here I quickly got up and chnaged into something a little fancy. Before going down seeing dream in a tie.. fuck I want him so bad.

I bit my lip, "you look nice dream"

He'd smile, "you to sap"

I just took his hand as he took me down the street we wore having a nice walk in the afternoon  cool breeze.

"So herd from george you snaped" Dream said softly.

"Haha yeah- he slaped and random  girl and told the teacher that my lap was his seat though clearly  I didn't want him there" I said breathlessly, my breath became cold white in the air.

"Ah understandable  that's what most like about you sap. You are kind and respectful" he said softly, "you really need to break up with him"

"I probably  will tomrrow I wanted to be calm and mellow have everything  properly planned" I said softly.

"That seems right up you're ally seems like that's why you wanted to go to the party" Dream questioned.

"Mhm.. and also I've missed going to parties.. it's been awhile" I said.. balling myself for doing whatever george  wanted.

"I get that the parties aren't the same without you pandas" Dream said softly.

I'd smile, "well tonight will be diffrent" i said as we got let into the party house.

"It will be"  Dream said softly sqeezing my hand.

This is kinda cute.