18

A.N : If possible, play "I want it that way" by Backstreet Boys in a low volume, in order to feel the emotions of this chapter in a better way, it's a suggestion from your beloved author because I have written this while that song was playing in the background on loop. I could feel everything so well and it was easier for me to put the emotions into words. Enjoy buddies!

You're still here! 😑 Go and play the song! And then come back. The chapter has been published so it's going nowhere.

Hehehe

-------------------------------------------

Mew was not going to get it done by minutes. He had clear idea in his head about the situation they both were in. This one year had been like a dream to him, both professionally and romantically. He can now do things he couldn't even imagine one year ago. He considered Gulf Kanawut to be his lucky charm, by somehow or the other. His presence had fulfilled Mew's life by all means. He wanted this dream to end never but suddenly, with Gulf's marriage in the scene, everything seems to have become so uncertain, that Mew could not understand what to do.

He took this night as one last chance to shower his Gulf with all the love and affection he had for him. Even though Gulf has said many a time already that he was not going to give up on Mew and their relationship, Mew could not be sure. At the end of the day, Gulf is a business tycoon, and the last thing he would want is to get disowned by his family.

Even Mew didn't want that for Gulf.

Mew tried his best to control his tears while he slowly started kissing Gulf's body, from his neck to chest, from his nipples to his stomach. Mew wanted to cherish every possible inch of his nong's body in order to make their night memorable. Which was probably going to be their last.

Mew wanted go give away his entire existence in the name of that night. He wanted to dedicate his entire being in the name of that gorgeous young person who owned his heart. without him, life would mean absolutely nothing. Mew wanted time to stop there, at that very moment, so that only two people, madly in love with each other, could shower each other with love. At that very point, Mew didn't care about anything but the love, the love that he had in his throbbing heart for his Gulf.

Of all the things Mew had expected to happen in his life, this relationship was the last. He could never imagine himself being in this relationship, even when he had sex with Gulf for the first two times. Love happens in the most unexpected manner, under unexplainable circumstances, where two hearts choose each other and leave the owners dumbfounded. MewGulf were no exceptions. Their love just happened, just like that. Gulf wasn't planning on it either.

Mew tried his best not to break down, he put his mouth on every part of Gulf's skin that was being visible in front of his eyes. He was being so gentle that Gulf wanted to cry. He pulled the older in for a kiss. Mew didn't resist, of course. He was accepting absolutely everything Gulf was offering him tonight. He gladly let himself melt in that kiss, entering his nong's mouth and devouring it. While on the opposite side, Gulf wanted to be consumed by the older, without any second thoughts or regrets. Nobody was interested in talking between lovemaking that night, as they usually do. Instead, they were both busy, busy sinking into each other's embrace. Their bodies cooperated too, they had nothing more to lose that night.

Mew slowly placed a series of kisses on Gulf's neck and chest, he even bit the spot just above his gorgeous chest mole, a little too forcefully. He wanted to leave a mark on every appealing section of the younger's body, in order to let everyone who would come after him know, that Gulf is Mew's.

Gulf's moans became louder. As Mew was proceeding towards his core, Gulf could feel himself getting hard. He wanted to control but soon it hit Mew's chest who was busy sucking nong's nipples. Mew looked down and Gulf felt embarrassed, he wanted to grab his dick but before he could reach, Mew held it and gestured him not to. Mew started stroking it in a rhythm. Gulf had his natural blush on his face by then, Mew was having a mesmerizing view lying right in front of his eyes. Both of them were naked, completely. Not just literally, but also by heart and soul.