Author's note

Hi everyone,

This is a hard time going on, being a hardcore waanjai I'm sad and my heart is crying. We still don't know what is true and what isn't because Mew has not cleared anything yet. He has just said that he has someone he's been talking to and might date that person later. He has not mentioned if that person is Gulf or anybody else.
The internet is saying that it's a woman, non celebrity, some are saying it's Tul whom he has recently been visiting in New York. I don't know who it is, not that I'm in any place to put any opinion to Mew and Gulf's personal life.
Either way, I will always be happy for both of them and will support both, under any condition.
Also, I might be sad that they didn't end up together, I might not be able to come out of it easily as they are my first BL couple and they are the one who taught me how beautiful homosexuality can be ❤️, so yes, today it makes me sad to digest the news of them not being together (might not).
But I would like to thank them for all the memories and moments where we all believed in them and their relationship.
Please don't hate them for the fanservice as I genuinely feel that they definitely had something,if not still continuing.
Let's love both of them.
And about this story, I won't drop it, no matter how much time it takes, I will complete it because it's my brainchild and I won't leave it.
Waanjai forever 🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️
MewGulf forever 🌈♾️