13

They didn't know how they got back to Gulf's condo. Even Mew, who was sober, was having a hard time controlling his feelings. They could have done just about everything in the backseat, if sober yet out of control Mew wouldn't have considered the existence of Gulf's driver and bodyguard. Gulf on the other hand, was desparately clinging onto Mew's chest, holding him like a child holds his precious toy bear. He just couldn't keep his hand and lips to himself. He kept sucking on Mew's lower lip as if it's his life source.
As soon as they reached Gulf's condo, Mew requested Gulf's bodyguard to punch the code. When they entered, they could not even wait for themselves to reach the bedroom.
With their hands roaming all over each other's body, grabbing whatever they could in order to get a hold of the other's body,to stimulate arousal. They tried not to allow themselves to breath. For they had their mouth on each other's, gulping down each other's saliva and breath as wine. It was wild and passionate. Getting undressed by the other was just a ritual during the process, they couldn't even realise or spare any glace at where they threw the clothes.
Gulf pulled away first, just to kneel down in front of the older, and grab his enormous cock which was painfully hard by that time. He didn't wait for Mew to say something before he put his dick inside his mouth, after giving it a little stroke.

-'haahmmm... Nong please! Oh!' Mew closed his eyes and threw his head back.

Gulf of course, knew exactly what he was doing. He sucked on Mew's cock as if it was his favourite candy.
As if he didn't do it in the same morning already.

Gulf placed Mew's length on his own nose, so that he could grab his prostate and put his mouth on it. Seeing his dick lying on Gulf's beautiful face like that, Mew started to lose his sanity rapidly.
The younger started sucking on his balls and squeezing it at the same time. Mew's cock twitched several times on his face.

-' Ah...ahm..haah! Please stop...' Mew moaned loudly.
-' Don't tell me you want me to stop it, you're loving it already, daddy!' Gulf smirked one of his dirty ones.

Gulf pulled away, only to place the tip of his tongue on the base of Mew's cock, and drag it all along the length to the tip. He repeated this process for a few times to tease the hell out of Mew. His rewards were Mew's restless moans.

At a point, when Mew couldn't bare it anymore, he grabbed Gulf's hair, as gently as he could at that passionate moment, to make him stop.

-' I'm gonna thrust in now baby, I'm sorry.' Mew said.

Before Gulf could say anything, Mew forced his dick inside his mouth. He pushed in while pulling Gulf's head. Gulf could feel the older's hard manhood reaching his thorat everytime. He held Mew's hips and pulled him closer. He wanted to show Mew how much he was loving it.
After a few minutes of the exercise, Gulf could feel pre-cum cascading down his throat. Mew could feel that too, he pulled out.

-' I wanna take you inside my warm ass Daddy...' Gulf whispered. By that time he was unable to find his voice, he couldn't even feel his lips anymore.

Mew brushed his thumb against the younger's lips. He pecked his lips and smiled gently. Nong's lips were swollen by the intense blow-job.

-' I was waiting for this moment baby... Since I've prepared you already, I hope you don't mind if I just...' Mew asked.

-' No, just put it in already.' Gulf's patience was wearing thin.

-' Be patient,krub...' Mew replied and scooped him up. He carried Gulf to the bed, where he could properly show his love for the younger.
Not to mention, to his body too, which had a flashy red tint allover.

Mew just loved this glowing and blushing skin of Gulf's. He wanted to kiss his heart out but seeing his sore lips, he withdrew.
He took a moment to admire his nong, lying there with tinted skin and face, looking gorgeous with dick hard as rock, legs on both sides revealing dripping wet hole, waiting to be fucked.