A.N (one year of the journey)

To my dear readers,

wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.
I'm apologizing with my entire heart for vanishing from Wattpad all of a sudden. A lot has happened in my personal life and I was torn between work and other engagements. I had a very tough time and couldn't get the time or energy to write. Also, a creative blockage had happened in the middle of it for obvious reasons.

But thankfully, everything has been settled now. I am happy, doing what I wanted to do for a long, long time, and finally have found some time to write this fic.

I want to thank all of you who have patiently waited for the update. Also, I want to thank you guys for making it 17k from 10k without any updates since last year August, at all.

(Also, I don't care what people are saying regarding MewGulf's relationship, I totally believe that they are together and will continue to believe the same ❤️)
I love you all.

MGPFG

P.S : March 12 was BBL's one year anniversary. Thank you so much for all the love, support, blessings and wishes.
This is my first story on Wattpad to hit 15k+ views. I can't express how happy I am 💞

(Expect the most anticipated update within 2-3 days max)