1

Fuck!

Yes, that's what Gulf felt deep inside his gut. He was totally fucked up this time. His little conversation with his mom had ended up in a fight, a real bad one.
You know, being the only heir of the biggest business empire of your country has it's own perks. You can be the biggest spoilt brat, do all the shit you want to do, but at the same time, when it comes to your marriage, parents take the only and final call.

Gulf is no different than a typical rich brat. He has everything in existence. You name it, he has it. Money, status, fame, properties, women...

Men.

He had been in multiple relationships, even at the same time, with both the genders. Though none was serious. Specially from his side.
His first girlfriend cursed him when she got to know how Gulf was just playing with him. She cursed him with a loveless life.
Honestly, Gulf Kanawut couldn't care any less. He always knew finding love was out of question. He had to marry according to his parents' choice anyway.
He was playing, partying and sleeping around all these years, even after he graduated and joined his family's business, his life didn't really change much.

Until last year.

Last year, during valentine's day. When he and his so called friends (if you have money, you have them) were partying like wild animals, boozing and having sex with random people openly, Gulf was too high to even think about getting laid. Though because of his name, he was having ladies and gents all around him, throwing themselves at him. All they wanted was to grab his attention, and well, other things.
There appeared Zoey, whom the nightclub was famous for. Zoey was the biggest slut there and no one ever said no to her. Zoey was expensive as well. She charged a fortune for a night. But when she saw the billionaire Gulf Kanawut, drinking flawlessly at the bar, she knew where she was gonna spend the rest of this crazy night at, Gulf's bed.
She was getting fucked by another rich brat, but as soon as she spotted Gulf, she closed her legs to make that brat cum faster than anything. She asked him to transfer the money into her bank account and quickly pulled her skimpy skirt, and rushed towards Gulf.

Zoey was the slut queen who needed nobody's permission. She simply went there, and yes, Gulf did look at her among all the people who were trying to get his attention. She winked at him, removed her already-so-skin-showing top to expose her godess like breasts. Gulf looked at them with zero expressions, for this kinda thing was so normal in his regular life. Though, he nodded at her, and she kneeled down in front of him. She opened the zipper of Gulf's suitpants with her teeth, being the bitch she was. She took his dick out and started stroking it. When Gulf nodded again, she took it inside her mouth.
Gulf was enjoying the service while still sitting on the barstool, hands roaming all over his body, unbuttoning his white shirt, fingers rubbing his nipples. It was just another night for the Billionaire brat. Nothing was new. Nothing at all.

Until he got his eyes on him.

There he was, at the corner of the bar. Kissing the hand of some rich middle aged lady, who was clearly lonely. Gulf couldn't take his eyes off him. He was tall, white as porcelain, with a God like face, he was so handsome that Gulf wanted to stop everything around him just to look at that face peacefully. His crecent moon shaped eyes, his oh so perfect smile, and his amazing physique made Gulf's knee weak.
Sure, it wasn't the first time he was gawking at some man like that, but it was the first time when he wanted to be crushed by those veiny arms of that other person. He's always been a top while in cases like this, but this was the first time when he wanted to get fucked hard by that man.
He was irresistible.

- 'aren't you liking it?' Zoey asked.

Gulf was pulled back into reality. Though he was still gawking at him. Zoey got annoyed but decided to continue her business.

Gulf was dizzy. The man was now making the lady a drink. The way he was shaking his hands to punch it, was making Gulf go crazy. He started imagining getting a handjob from the man. He didn't realise when he got super hard inside the slut's mouth.

Damn! He's got some skill.

-' Looks like I'm not that bad...' Zoey pulled her mouth and announced loudly. Gulf once again, got out of his imagination and looked at Zoey, finally.

-' Who's that?' he demanded.
-'who?' Zoey was just about to take that dick back in her mouth but stopped to answer.
-' Him.' Gulf pointed at the man he's been staring at.
-'oh!' Zoey smirked a bitchy one, ' That's Mew, our new bartender.' She grabbed his dick.
-' Stop that, I'm fine. ' Gulf slapped her hands away and pulled his pants up.
-' sleep with me and you won't regret, no one says no to Zoey.' She was still not ready to let him go. She got up and pressed her naked upper body on his.
-' don't you know who I am?' Gulf was annoyed.
-' of course I know, that's why I want to let you know who I am,' she stated, leaned forward to bite Gulf's earlobe, 'and what I can be.'
At that point Gulf was really not interested in anything else than to just get in bed with the bartender, Mew.
Because he always got everything he wanted at his feet, he decided to make an offer.
He started leaving when Zoey opened her mouth.
-' he's amazing in bed.' She said.
-' Did I ask you?' Gulf shot.
-' No but, I thought about warning you, he is not going to be a bottom, and he's a beast in bed.' she smirked.
-' You slept with him too?' Gulf asked.
-' I told you, no one says no to Zoey. I could not resist and offered him, for free. And I don't regret.' Zoey wore her top.

'who wants to be a top with him, he can just kill me and I won't complain.' Gulf thought and started getting hard again.

-----------------------------

RIP hard stans