authors note

Dear my readers/waanjais

Ever since I've started writing about MewGulf, I've mentioned it countless times that I'm a hardcore waanjai and MewGulf is not just a ship for me. They are a part of my life.

I'm a 29 year old mature woman, and I'm seeing them since 2020. I've followed every activity, event, live, promotional events, everything very religiously and closely, just as any other full time waanjai.
Could I be so damn wrong??
So wrong that it was all a "Fanservice" And I took it for real for all this time??

I really don't know how to feel anymore, because now Mew has said on Twitter that it was all a fanservice and apparently he is "sorry" For that.
Sorry??

What am I supposed to do with the sorry?

Honestly, I respect both of them so much, and love them so much that I'm feeling like crying.

Fanservice?

He's denying everything that happened between them in the past. I can understand if they are not in contact anymore, Maybe they have broken up. Falling in love is normal, and so is falling out of love. Both are totally normal.
What I can't accept is that Mew denying everything and he's denying the existence of that relationship.

We've all seen how they were, we've seen them closely, we've seen how near and dear they we're to each other, Gulf's hickeys, Mew's possesiveness, their voices on each other's lives, evidences of them being together, everything was a lie??

Then I must say both of them deserve Oscar.

Even if I want and try my best, I won't be able to hate them, that's how much I love them.

I will continue to do so and keep their good memories in my heart and move on in life.

I won't let anyone, even MewGulf themselves, touch or ruin those memories, because those were the best things. Their relationship was precious and holy to me, I don't care if they deny it or whatever.

Waanjai forever.
MewGulf forever.

- Sabrina ❤