Chiron's DADA Lesson

Third person
For the rest of the week Hermione became increasingly bad tempered as Harry was now excellent as potions and the Americans had beat her in every subject.Especially Annabeth."They've got to be death eaters!" Said Hermione after yet another transfigurations class where the Americans managed to successfully turn a pen into a sword on their first try. With non verbal spells. "Well, its the first DADA lesson with that bloke Chiron, maybe you would be able to beat them in that," said harry, trying to get Hermione out of her mood so she wouldn't be annoyed at Ron for tripping on his feet. "yeah," said Ron. Hermione's expression cleared and was replaced by a determined air, ready to beat the Americans.

"Well, i think other than the possibility that they might be death eaters, they are quite nice," said Ron. The Americans did manage to help Ron in potions, Percy simply waving his wand and the black liquid in Ron's potion managed to turn a shimmering silver, just like slughorn said.

Percy, Annabeth, hazel and Frank were already in the classroom when the trio entered. all the desks had been cleared out. "hello, please sit on the floor," said Chiron. frank and Percy grinned and Ron and Harry, which they returned. Hermione scowled at them.

Once everyone was here, Chiron announced, "wands away, please," Hermione grinned. "See? This Chiron must be working for umbridge, the Americans with them!" "Right, today we are going to learn how to protect yourself when you wand is lost, stolen or broken. We are going to be learning physical fighting," said Chiron, preventing Hermione from saying any more. "Right, everyone, please pick up a wooden sword over there," Harry, Ron, and the other boys excitedly began to hurry to the rack to pick one. "Right, I need some volunteers, how about... Percy and Annabeth?" They got up. "Albright, show us some basic fighting skills and how to block please. Percy and Annabeth started out slow and showed them some brilliant moves and techniques. However, as they got faster and faster, it was hard to see them anymore since they were just a big blur. Five minutes later,it finally ended with Percy with his sword to Annabeth's neck and Annabeth's dagger to her head. "very good, very good, now partner up and everyone can have a try," Ron and harry started dueling, which went well enough and was surprisingly very fun. Hermione unluckily was paired with Neville, but soon was surprised when Neville turned out to be much better than her.

"Well, this settles it, there definitely death eaters, saw how they fight?" "Yes, but what death eaters have you seen carrying swords and daggers?" "You know what, lets just ask them to see their forearms,"

Percy pov
The next morning we sat down for breakfast when harry, Hermione and Ron sat next to us. "can we see your forearms?" Asked Hermione bluntly, with a trace of triumph in her voice. I pulled back my sleeve to show my empty forearm. Annabeth, Hazel and Frank did the same. Hermione looked disappointed. "Well, harry, I'm thinking of trying out for quidditch, your captain right?" Asked Frank. Harry looked surprised and smiled, "sure, do any of want to try out?" We shook our heads. I really didn't liked the idea of flying. Suddenly the post owls arrived. Harry opened his package to reveal a new copy of advanced potion making. "Perfect, now you wont have to cheat anymore!" Harry simply swapped the covers. Hermione scowled and opened her copy of the daily prophet and announced that Stan shunpike has been arrested. The the trio glanced to wards the empty headmasters chair and started to whisper about why he was missing and started to mention something about the order. "The order of the phoenix?" Asked Hazel. "How do you know about them?" "There's a branch in America"

After the quidditch tryouts were done (Frank got the position of a beater) The trio left to visit their friend Hagrid. We went back to the common rom to discuss our quest so far. "So i overhead harry saying he had private lessons with dumbledore he said (insert what harry is doing for his lessons)" said Annabeth.We nodded. Annabeth settled herself on my lap and Frank started playing with hazels hair.

Little did we notice a certain bushy haired girl watching me and Annabeth with jealously.