Demigods?

Harry pov but 3rd
After Harry recounted the story for the millionth time to McGonagall, and the others had recounted the fight to him, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley burst into the room with Fleur and all that happened,they went up to the common room.Until then, Harry didn't even realize that Percy was gone."Where's Percy? He's gone!" "Maybe he went to join the death eaters?" "That might make sense, he wasn't frozen when Malfoy froze me, but he made the death eaters collapse and almost beat Snape by doing some sort of curse on him, but a death eater dragged him away" Oh, I don't know what to think," Said Hermione, burying her face into her hands like Lupin. Suddenly the pro taint swung open and Professor McGonagall, Professor sprout ,Professor Flitwick , and Professor Slughorn came into the room followed by Percy, Annabeth, Frank and Hazel. "The exchange students from America have something to tell us," said McGonagall. Harry suspected that they were death eaters who got their tattoos removed so they could spy on them without any suspicions. "So, we aren't exchange students from America,"

"I knew it! You were death eaters all along!" said Hermione triumphantly. "Well, if we were death eaters, why did Dumbledore tell us to come?" "How can you say the name of someone you killed?" "We didn't kill him," said Percy calmly. "He told us to come and protect you," "You expect us to believe that?" Harry scoffed. "Yes. Well, you see, we aren't ordinary wizards," "what are you then, Death Eaters?' All of them rolled their eyes and tugged up their sleeves. No tattoo.

"Dumbledore told us to come protect you," said Frank paitently. "Stop saying that for the millionth time and tell us what you are!" huffed Hermione.

"Well, we are Demigods,"