Creepy Cave

Third person
Harry, Percy and Dumbledore arrived at a rocky beach on a boulder that looked like it had been broken from a cliff behind them. "Right, time to take a plunge," said Dumbledore brightly. He jumped in and into a perfect breath stoke. Percy jumped in after but didn't come up from under the water. "Percy? Uh- Are you okay?" Percy came up from the water. "Come on," he said and swam after Dumbledore at lighting speed. Harry jumped in and followed.

Dumbldore and Percy began to climb some steps, which lead to a cave. Dumbledore was soaking wet, but with a wave of his wand he was dried of. Percy, however wasn't wet at all. Harry climbed out after them and Percy touched Harry's robes. It dried instantly. "You can do wandless magic?" Asked Harry, impressed. "You sound like Hermione," he said and followed Dumbledore inside the cave.

Dumbledore was standing in the middle of the cave, his wand held high as he turned slowly on the spot, examining the walls and ceiling. "Yes, this is the place," said Dumbledore. "How can you tell?" Harry spoke in a whisper. "It has known magic," said Dumbledore simply. Dumbledore prodded the rocks. "Here," he said. "We go on through here. The entrance is concealed.Dumbledore stepped back from the cave wall and pointed his wand at the rock. For a moment, an arched outline appeared there, blazing white as though there was a powerful light behind the crack.

Dumbledore studied the rock. "Well, it appears that the is a need for a blood sacrifice," he said. Dumbledroe took out a silver knife. "No sir, I'll do it, I'm," Before Harry could finish his sentence, Percy had produced a sword out of no where and stabbed himself in the arm. Blood poured onto the stone and the rocks inside the white line disappeared, leaving an entranced to nothingnesses," Harry started open mouthed at Percy. He poured a bottle of golden liquid on his cut and he marched in. "Percy has experienced worst than this," said Dumbledore. He followed Percy in.

Heyys guys sorry this is so short I've been busy but a lot more better chapter out tmr