Dead Dumbles

Harry pov but third
"You'll find out once we get back," said Percy, his voice grim. "Hang on to Dumbledore," Percy grabbed his hand. It felt like he was surrounded in vapor and he was spinning extremely fast. And just like that, they were at Hogsmade. "Look, there's the guy who works at the 3 broomsticks isn't it," said Percy, who seemed unaffected by the spinning. "Oh yeah, Rosmerta," "I saw you Apparate as I was pulling my bedroom curtains! Thank goodness, thank goodness, I couldn't think what to - but what's wrong with Albus?" "He's hurt, Madam Rosmerta, can he go into 3 broomsticks while Percy and I go to Hogwarts for help?" "No, Harry, we can't," said Percy. He pointed up at the sky. The dark mark glowed over Hogwarts.

"We need to get there somehow!" Harry protested, but inside, he was worried about his friends. How were Ron, Ginny and Hermione doing? "We can get brooms, i have a couple in the back, " said Rosmerta, sounding frightened. "Right, Accio Rosmerta's brooms!"

A few minutes later, they were at Hogwarts on the spiral staircase. "Harry, Percy, go find Professor Snape and wake him up, I shall wait here. Don't take any detours, don't talk to anybody and don't tell anyone your here," Harry brought out his invisibility cloak. "Uh, i don't think there's enough room for both of us," "Thats fine, I have my own," Percy produced an invisibility cloak similar to his. (Hecate gave it to him) They set of the door heading for the spiral staircase, but suddenly a shout of "Expelliarmus!" Stopped them. Harry I evidently became frozen in place, but Percy didn't seem affected. (He's resistant because he's a demigod, as shown in The Son of Sobek)

Then, by the light of the Mark, he saw Dumbledore's wand flying in an arc over the edge of the ramparts and under-stood ... Dumbledore had wordlessly immobilised Harry, and the second he had taken to perform the spell had cost him the chance of defending himself. Standing against the ramparts, very white in the face, Dumbledore still showed no sign of panic or distress. He merely looked across at his disarmer and said, 'Good evening, Draco.'Malfoy stepped forwards, glancing around quickly to check that he and Dumbledore were alone. His eyes fell upon the second and third broom. 'Who else is here?' 'A question 1 might ask you. Or are you acting alone? Harry saw Malfoy's pale eyes shift back to Dumbledore in the greenish glare of the Mark. "No,' he said. 'I've got back-up. There are Death Eaters here in your school tonight.' 'Well, well,' said Dumbledore, as though Malfoy was show- ing him an ambitious homework project. 'Very good indeed. You found a way to let them in, did you?' 'Yeah,' said Malfoy, who was panting. 'Right under your nose and you never realised!' 'Ingenious,' said Dumbledore. 'Yet ... forgive me ... where are they now? You seem unsupported.' They met some of your guard. They're having a fight down below. They won't be long ... I came on ahead. I - I've got a job to do.' 'Well, then, you must get on and do it, my dear boy,' said Dumbledore softly.

There was silence. Harry stood imprisoned within his own invisible, paralysed body, staring at the two of them, his ears straining to hear sounds of the Death Eaters' distant fight, and in front of him, Draco Malfoy did nothing but stare at Albus Dumbledore who, incredibly, smiled. 'Draco, Draco, you are not a killer.' 'How do you know?' said Malfoy at once. He seemed to realise how childish the words had sounded; Harry saw him flush in the Mark's greenish light.

Timeskip to the end of their convo and the death eaters arriving cos it will take a very long time to write

Snape gazed for a moment at Dumbledore, and there was revulsion and hatred etched in the harsh lines of his face. 'Severus ... please ..." Snape raised his wand and pointed it directly at Dumbledore.

'Avada Kedavra!'