Part 2 (The First Day)

I woke up to my alarm going off at 5 AM, I swore I set it for 7. I got up anyway knowing I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep because I was too anxious for my first day at Syntec. reluctantly I walked downstairs to get breakfast, I just got cereal since I didn't want to wake up my parents

After I was done eating I sat in my room on my bed and watched YouTube until 7. When it turned 7 AM I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got changed.

Once I was done with all of that it was 7:45, I decided to leave to get their a bit early. I said bye to my cat and went out to my car, once I got to Syntec and walked in I immediately noticed the amount of security there.

I went up to the front desk and asked where I would be working, they stood up and walked me to an office with a single desk with a mac on top of it, they left without saying a word when I went to say goodbye.

I shrugged it off and went over to my desk and sat in the chair, for some reason it was setup to where my back was facing the door. I turned on the mac to set it up, a couple of hours later I realized that my lunch break was about to start.

I walked downstairs and right before I exited the building, someone behind me with a muffled voice put me into a choke hold and said "Where do you think you're going?" I felt a pinch on my neck and screamed for help.

Next thing I knew, I was being dragged by my arms down a long hallway, I looked up at the person to my right and they looked just like everyone else, yet i saw something different in her. She looked apologetic.

I hear her say "I'm sorry" as I am thrown into a room with off white walls with what looks like blood stains, a sleeping bag, and a pillow on the ground.

I decided to just sit on the ground to wait if I ever get let out, That is when I ended up falling asleep.