Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

Xu Sili refused the service of the maids, changed into civilian clothes, and walked out of the bedroom.

The captain of the guard, Li Zhecheng, was already guarding outside, and when he saw him coming out, he knelt down on one knee and lowered his head.

"See Your Majesty."

"Last night, I was late for the rescue, which shocked Your Majesty. Please punish Your Majesty!"

He went to the hall to check last night. Although he saw the traces of the battle, he couldn't judge the situation at the time. When he hurried back after hearing the news of the assassin, the matter had already been dealt with.

He left the post without authorization again, causing His Majesty to be nearly assassinated. Fortunately, the Marshal was there.

When he heard that the Marshal had dealt with the assassin, a big stone in his heart fell to the ground.

He said that the marshal could not have assassinated His Majesty, there must be a misunderstanding! And now it seems that the misunderstanding between His Majesty and the Marshal has been resolved.

Even if he was to be punished now, he felt willing.

Xu Sili stopped.

He didn't count on the protection of the chief guard, he glanced at his head, saw the label of "respect", and knew that he was still loyal, so he didn't say anything.

Continuing to walk forward, when passing by Li Zhecheng, he stopped, reached out and patted his shoulder.

As the word "miss" appeared, a **** bar that was not too thick and long appeared.

The blood volume is still invisible, but it also confirms Xu Sili's speculation - it seems that only when others are attacked can they see other people's blood bars.

Xu Sili thought about leaving.

And Li Zhecheng glanced at his shoulder and stood up with a complicated face.

Your Majesty... is this pardoning him?

The guards who were guarding around the palace breathed a sigh of relief, all showing happy expressions.

"Brother Li, Your Majesty didn't punish us, that's great!"

"That's right, Master Si Sheng just came out and didn't frighten us to death..."

Li Zhecheng said nothing, and slowly lowered his face.

"Your Majesty does not punish, that is His Majesty's kindness, not the reason for our negligence!"

He has always treated people kindly, and now he is so angry that everyone is afraid to speak out.

"You guys are too embarrassed to talk and laugh? Master Si Sheng is fine, what about His Majesty?"

"How did Your Majesty get out of the palace last night?"

"Who will tell me!"

The guards look at me one by one, I look at you, and then bowed their heads and dared not say a word.

Li Zhecheng snorted heavily.

He is not young, only twenty-seven, but his strength is not weak, otherwise he would not be able to convince the public and become the captain of the guard.

"Everyone who guarded the palace last night will go to collect the punishment when the shift is changed, and I will go back when I look back."

"You all cheer me up. What happened yesterday, if it happens a second time, you don't have to do it. Go home as soon as possible to nurse the child!"