Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231

Aina sat on the console of the element cannon, put the goggles on top of her head, and then turned to look at Xu Sili who was standing beside her.

Beside the youth, in addition to the general marshal who can't see the depth, there are people from the **** team.

Although they dutifully guarded behind the youth, their eyes were involuntarily staring into the distance, their faces full of shock.

The elemental cannon could be fired once a minute, and in less than ten minutes, the ten red-clawed beasts were all killed, and only the last one was left to survive.

This kind of efficiency has changed the eyes of these guards looking at the element cannon.

They retreated from the front line, and they knew very well how powerful such a big killer could be on the battlefield.

Looking at their expressions, Aina knew what they were thinking, which made her feel that the hard work of more than two months was not in vain.

"Look, Your Majesty, the effect is good, right?"

She said with some smugness.

Although she is an elder, from the first time they met, Aina did not look like an elder at all, and even from the outside, it was impossible to tell that she was over a hundred years old.

Xu Sili looked into the distance.

That red-clawed beast is also considered smart. Although it was chased by the elemental light waves and screamed, it knew how to dodge by turning and detouring.

It's a pity that the light wave was like having eyes, chasing after it, and finally knocked it down.

Immediately afterwards, the cheers of the players for the rest of their lives came from afar.

Hearing Aina's words, he couldn't help but nodded in admiration, "It's really amazing, it's amazing to be able to automatically track it after launch."

He originally didn't understand what the insight information said, 90% probability of locking the target and making it impossible for the other party to escape, but now he understands it.

It can be automatically tracked, and it is so tight! I'm afraid that the interstellar missile can't do such a complicated turnaround in such a small range, right?

Aina laughed after hearing this, her invention can be recognized, and it is His Majesty the Emperor who recognizes her. For her, there is probably nothing more enjoyable than this in the world.

"Your Majesty can guess what the principle is."

She winked and said, obviously not expecting Xu Sili to answer, just waited for him to say he didn't know and then explained to him, and by the way, showed off her wonderful design.

Don't want to, Xu Sili thought for a while, and raised his eyebrows: "Interstellar beast core?"

Ms. Aina was stunned.

"Your Majesty, you are too smart to be able to guess like this?"

Xu Sili smiled. He was also blindly deceived by the information in the insight technique. He didn't expect that he was really deceived.

"I'm just guessing, but I don't know the specifics."

Ms. Aina said: "This is normal, after all, you have never been exposed to alchemy knowledge before."

"But you can guess the core idea at once, which proves that you are very talented. Why don't you come to the academy to listen to the lecture if you have time? I think it is always beneficial to learn more."