Chapter 391-395

Chapter 391

Ball has been having a good time recently.

Ever since he met this strange human being in the middle of the night, his life has undergone tremendous changes. Of course, this change is not only for him, but also for his clansmen.

He'll always remember the day he and Abba ventured back into the roost for the night.

For this human being, like the Lizardmen, who came from outer space, the mini orcs are naturally vigilant and distrustful, especially Qiuqiu and the others, which are particularly vigilant cats.

However, in the middle of the night, he quickly used two boxes of lizard eggs to initially gain the friendship of the cat family.

The enemy of the enemy is the friend!

The natives of Bewat, who were almost wiped out, were almost driven to a dead end. As long as they caused trouble to the Lizardmen, they wouldn't mind cooperating with other aliens.

However, the arrival of late night brought more than the two boxes of lizard eggs to the cat family.

He didn't know how to do it, and he soon found an oasis in the depths of the desert, and then moved the remaining hundred or so cat people over there.

Although the area of ​​this oasis is only a few hundred square meters, it is spacious enough for petite cat people.

They no longer have to hide under the sand to avoid the sun, no longer have to take risks due to lack of water and food, and no longer have to be afraid of lizardmen to sharpen them. The oasis in the deep desert is simply paradise for them!

Because of the generosity of poisoning in the middle of the night, he has completely gained the trust of the cat people.

Therefore, when he brought other players over, the Cat Clan did not show the initial hostility, and when they proposed to deal with the lizardmen, they did their best to cooperate.

Of course, it is conceivable how much these mini cat girls and cats are loved by players.

After knowing the tragic experience of their family, it made all the cat slaves feel bad.

So after watching the live broadcast late at night, many players came over, and then took the initiative to expand the territory for the cat people, expanding the oasis that was originally only a few hundred square meters.

While transforming the desert, the environment of the territory is improved, so that the cats and cats can live more comfortably. There are also many players who have stayed in Beiwat for a long time. They use it as a base and slowly develop into a player base.

In addition to the cat clan, players have also found other Chinese mini orcs all over the planet, and then secretly sent them to the oasis.

Even the players who went to the development of the Bewat Star were divided into several factions.

Some of Nakata, who is keen on transforming the oasis, raises cats, some are keen to find trouble with the lizardmen, some are very interested in the high-tech of the lizardmen, and some use illusion cards to disguise themselves as lizardmen and break into the interior of the lizardmen. With his superb acting skills and witty mind, he played Infernal Affairs so fast that countless players who saw the post couldn't help but marvel - it turns out that the game can still be played like this!

The Lizardmen were caught off guard and were killed by Si Sheng and Xu Fengqing. They also wiped out all the high-level personnel in the palace at that time. They fell into chaos for a while, and the spy players disturbed the situation. For a long time, they did not pay attention to the desert. changes here.