Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246

Watching the irritable little rabbit Ji suddenly disappeared, exposed to the ten-man squad in mid-air, all of a sudden he was stunned.

Lin Mu was also a little sluggish.

The anti-addiction system for minors was something he hadn't considered before he set off!

"Fuck, Little Rabbit is actually a minor! This is a bit of a pit." Someone said in the team channel.

"How long is the anti-addiction time?"

Lin Mu quickly calmed down and asked.

"Once every two hours, eight hours apart," said a team member who knew it.

In other words, if you are online for two hours, you have to enter the anti-addiction, and you can continue to play after eight hours.

In this way, you can be online for up to four hours a day.

Without the irritable little rabbit, they can't do this task, so it won't be able to go to the sea elves until the year of the monkey and the month of the horse?

"Then what to do now? Can anyone contact the little rabbit in reality?"

They discussed in the team.

"Even if the reality is connected, it's useless. If he can't get on the account, everything will be in vain."

"Are we just waiting here?"

One of the wind elementalists took out a bottle of blue medicine and drank it to replenish the rapidly draining magic power.

"Let's clear the blame first."

He glanced at them and found them in the distance. The interstellar beasts that were flying over quickly entered a state of battle.

Without the hidden aperture of Little Rabbit, they flew in the air like targets, and they were constantly discovered by flying interstellar beasts passing by.

Fortunately, the players are now level up, although the blood volume is still not as good as the NPC, but the attack is not weak.

And after all, he is a top 10 player, and he has high requirements for his own strength. Not only the level, but also the equipment and weapons are basically ready.

In the last beast tide, they were the most profitable group of players.

In addition to equipped weapons and levels, the most important thing is their fighting consciousness.

They are all god-level high-level players. Although holographic games are different from keyboard and mobile games, the fighting habits and awareness they cultivated in their early years still come in handy.

They didn't need Lin Mu's command at all, so they cooperated to fight the interstellar beast.

It took about ten minutes for them to clear a few monsters nearby, and the price was only a little blood loss, and there was no loss of personnel.

But the tricky thing is that there are also interstellar beasts that smell blood in the distance.

"What do I do now? Continue to fight?"

Wang Yang asked while drinking the blood medicine.

If they leave, as soon as Grumpy Rabbit Ji comes online, he will fall into the sea because he doesn't have the blessing of flying, and they will be separated.

But if you continue to stay here, you will face more and more flying interstellar beasts.

Because their battle will definitely produce movement and **** smell, such as the sea below, after the bodies of the few interstellar beasts fell, they attracted sea beasts to eat.