~Confession~

~Lucifer~

*This one is an all out.

*Gives you flowers and gifts of course but you got confused by the sudden act.

*Takes you to a 5 star cafe.

*Probably confesses under a Sakura tree after watching the sun go down.

*"Y/N you have changed my life into a better one, I knew you were the one for me when the I caught the first sight of you, Y/N I love you more than anything in the world will you accept to be with me for eternity?".

*You said you love him too! And you both kissed under the Sakura tree while the sunset light makes the scene ever better.

*He was a really good kisser tho( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

~Mammon~

*Hesitates but ends up doing it anyway.

*Stundere.

*He would take you to the movies to watch some romance but he used that advantage to think of a perfect way to confess to you.

*Drops the stundere act and will be 100% serious when talking about his feelings for you.

*After watching the movies he would take you to a festival.

*Enjoys playing games and eating food with you but gets nervous everytime as minutes go by.

*When you guys will wait for the fireworks to start he would pick a spot were no ones around because he doesn't want to get embarrassed and made fun of other demons, especially if you reject him.

*"Y/N I know you easily fall for guys and always ending up flirting with them but I want to make one thing sure, I love you Y/N and yes I was jealous when I saw you flirting with others, I hated the way I treated you and I'm sorry about that I hated the way why I couldn't just be honest with you, but now I finally have the courage to do it".

*You instantly knew he was serious and you happily said you love him too, then you kissed while fireworks burts in the sky.

*A little sloppy but still good anyway.

~Leviathan~

*Hesitates of course.

*Invites you to the house of lamentation to play some games mostly friday night funking or some dance battles.

*When he planned to confess he wanted it to be like the romance animes he watched so he went with stargazing.

*He took some notes he wrote as proof that he was the one who had been giving you those notes.

*Will go at the top of the house of lamentation to look at the stars and yes he already asked permission to Lucifer.

*Y/N:"Look a shooting star! I already made a wish earlier so what about you Levi?".

Levi:"W-well I'd wish for you and me to be together, Y/N you might not believe this but....I'm the one that has been giving you those notes that we're inside you're desk everyday".