Intro

Alexandra Michelle Sturniolo
age: 16 year old
birthday: September 11th
sexuality: bi

Alexandra Michelle Sturniolo age: 16 year oldbirthday: September 11thsexuality: bi

insta: alexandrasturniolo
finsta: hottest_sturniolo
tiktok:alexandrasturniolo

Alexandra Sturniolo is Chris, Matt, and Nick's (aka Sturniolo triplets) little sister. They all bond on separate levels. Nick and Alex both came out of the closet the same time and usually tell each other everything about their love life.
Matt taught Alex how to drive and is the most protective of her. Alex and Chris are the closest of all though. They tell each other everything. From first kiss to anxieties and fears. And them Alex isn't very close with her oldest brother and there isn't really a reason why other than age.

Alex doesn't have many friends just because she isn't very comfortable hanging out with people she doesn't know well. Sure, she doesn't mind talking for a few minutes, but definitely not enough to make a really good friend.

Alex is in some of the triplets' videos but isn't always in them. The fans love her and go crazy when she is in the videos but Alex can't help but be afraid to receive hate.

Alex is starting an upcoming music career and her siblings help her with her career by always being there for her. Read to find out more.