Chapter 2

A/n: This is very important!!! I changed some things in the last chapter so please reread that before reading this!!! Thank you!!!

I wake up to the sound of ringing. I look at my phone which is on the nightstand to see Chris calling me. I press the answer button before speaking.

(bold is Chris)

"I love you but why are you calling me so early? Just come in my room." I lay back down with my phone against my head as I get deeper in the covers.

"Well I would go in your room if I were home but me, Matt and Nick are picking up breakfast. I already got your order ready to be placed but is there anything you need from the store while we are out?"

"Uhm no, I don't think so."

"Alright, we'll see you soon princess."

I smile softly at his nickname. "Alright. Love you, bye."

"Love you, bye."

The phone hangs up and I set my phone down before getting out of bed and taking a shower. About 15 minutes later I finish up and dry my hair before getting ready.

I pull on my jeans on shirt and sit back down in my bed. I turn on the projector and continue rewatching stranger things.

"It's not my fault you don't like girls!" Man they should really give Will a new haircut. After watching about 3 episodes, I hear knock on my door.

"Come in!" The door opens and in walks the triplets. "Ugh. It's you peasants."

Chris and Nick sit on both sides of me and Matt lays down at the bottom of my bed. Nick turns his head to me. "We got breakfast downstairs. Oh and love the outfit by the way."

"Thank you! And what did you guys get?"

Matt answers me but keeps his eyes on the screen. "We got I-hop. I think we ordered you pancakes, hash-brown things, and then a red-bull at the gas-station."

Chris then speaks up. "And hey, we were wondering if you would be in our video today. You don't have to though."

"Yeah sure. I got nothing better to do." After watching another episode in silence we all go back downstairs and I eat my breakfast. "Nicky, will you take some pictures of me for insta?"

"Only if you take mine."

"Deal." I to one of our doors and hand Nick my phone. "I already have one pic I just need one more so like. I'll look at Maverick and you can snap it whenever."

Soon enough, Nick finished and after taking exactly 76 different photos, he picked the ones he was gonna post.

Alexandrasturniolo

liked by Nicholassturniolo, Sadiesink_, and 314k more

Caption: Stay close to those who feel like sunshine 🌅
photo creds: Nicholassturniolo

comments:

Nicholassturniolo: literally how are you my sister 🤩🤩
Alexandrasturniolo: you see when a mother and father love each other very much-
user34216: living for their relationship lmaooo
user89056: stawp alex lmaoooo

Matthew.sturniolo: Maverick owns this post
Alexandrasturniolo: I could never outshine my baby Maverick :((

user67564: i could look at you all day 😫
Alexandrasturniolo: right back at u babe 🤍
user67564: ahhhhh she replied!!!!

Christophersturniolo: ily, but hurry up. i wands watch this movie with my wonderful siblings 💗
Alexandrasturniolo: aww ilyt but whose room? 💗
Matthew.sturniolo: urs ofc we all know you have the best bed 🙄

Sadiesink_: literally how are you so stunning 🤩
Alexandrasturniolo: are you sure ur not looking in a mirror babe 🤩
Sadiesink_: nope, just at my new bsf 😎
Alexandrasturniolo: excuse me while i fangirl for a second 😁
user35721: i think alex forgets she's famous sometimes lol
user77652: a duo we never knew we needed

user24721: are you gonna be in the video this week?
Alexandrasturniolo: we'll see 😌👀