Chapter 1

Alexandrasturniolo

<3 liked by Christophersturniolo, Nicholassturniolo, and 278k more

caption: What's coming is better than what's gone 💗

comments:

Matthew.sturniolo: this is so inspirational istg

Nicholassturniolo: literally stunning babes!!!! 🤩🤩
Alexandrasturniolo: thank u nicky 🤍

Christophersturniolo: ilysm but where are my photo creds?
Alexandrasturniolo: lol bitch.
Christophersturniolo: aw really feeling the love sis
user16729: stawp this is so cute
user58721: she is so real

Madifilipowicz: hey umm, you dropped this. 🤭👑

user78236: i wish i looked like her
Madifilipowicz: me too gurl 😖🥹
Alexandrasturniolo: stawp ily 🤍
Madifilipowicz: ahhhhh ilyt baeee

Nathandoe8: looking fire as always 😎🔥
Alexandrasturniolo: thank you nathan 😊
user67592: shipppp
user87349: just bc he compliments her doesn't mean they have to date stfu 😑
view more comments...

———————————————————

I shut off my phone and take a sip of my drink as I listen to my mom and brothers talking. The waiter comes back to our table and gives us to-go cups. When I take mine he smirks at me before turning around. The was kinda weird.

I look over at Nick to see him looking at me with the same curious look. I look down at my cup to see a number scribbled on with a note.

'ur hella fine so hmu on snap babe
prettyboy_jacob06'

I can feel my face heat up and I hand Nick my cup. I start shifting uncomfortably. Has he been thinking that about me the whole dinner. I really don't like it when people do that kinda thing. I really don't like these chairs. Has this been wobbly the whole time?

I hear a chair move and look up from my lap to see Nick throwing away the cup and smiling softly at me.

"Nick, why did you through her drink away?" I look over to see mom talking. I look at Nick and gently shake my head no. He nods his head at me in understanding before answering.

"The cup had a hole in the side." She nods her head before turning back to Matt and asking him a question.

I feel a hand grab mine and stop my fingers from fidgeting. I look at my hand and see Chris's interlocked my own. I look up at his face to see him looking at mom and laughing at something they said. He glances at me and smiles and I smile back before he whispers to me.

"You can have my drink."

Soon enough we get in the car. Mom and dad in the front. Nick and Matt in the middle. And Chris and I in the very back.

Mom speaks up from the front. "So Alex, how is the job hunting going?"

"Umm, it's pretty good. I have an interview at Starbucks in about a week."

Matt turns around in his seat. "I will drive you there if you want."

I nod my head at him. "It should be the first."

They all nod their heads before averting they conversation to something else. When we get home I change into my pajamas before turning off the lights and falling to sleep.