Chapter 10

(1 month skip)

"Alright, your stuff will be out soon." The lady thanks me before sitting down at her table. I turn to look at Jayden to see she has cocoa powder all over her apron. I start laughing at her as she finishes up the drink ignoring the mess on the floor. She gives the drink to the person in the window before fake smiling. "How did you even do that, Jay?" I say while laughing.

"Oh shut up sweets. Don't act like you didn't accidentally make the whipped cream thing explode last week." She says while cleaning up the mess.

I look around making sure nobody heard that. "You promised you would never talk about that." She chuckles and puts the broom up as I finish the lady's drink. "Susannah! Your things are ready ma'am."

"Thank you dear. Have a blessed day."

"You too ma'am." I turn back to Jayden to see her dancing to the song playing. "What are you doing?" I say hiding my laugh.

"Dancing. Duh." She says while attempting to moonwalk. "Hey, you wanna come over to my place tonight? My parents are going on a date and I will be bored out of my mind."

"Sure!" I say before looking to the door to see a cute boy our age walking in. "Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get started for you?"

He smiles at me. Wow. He is beautiful. "Be prepared. It is a very complicated order." We laugh.

"I think I can handle it." He laughs one more time before giving me his order. "Okay it should be ready in 5 minutes. can I have a name for your order?"

"Louis. And thank you." I smile at him before grabbing the cup and starting the drink with a smile on my face. Jayden clears her throat and looks at me.

"Okay girl. Y'all would be like so adorable together." She smiles at me and i smile wider.

"He is really beautiful. But I'm probably not his type. And there is no way he isn't already taken." She laughs at me before shaking her head. I finish up his drink before calling him over. "Louis. Your drink is ready."

"This looks great. Thank you, love. Have a nice day." He smiles as he leaves me awestruck and Jayden shakes me while laughing.

"Okay, sweets! You got yourself a mans. Don't forget me when y'all are married."

"I could never forget you. Besides, he probably calls everyone that." I say as I clean the counter. Nobody could ever like me like that. Not saying I am ugly or anything. Just that nobody sees me as more than a platonic friend or acquaintance at that.

"Bullshit. But whatever. But i better be the bridesmaid. I am so ready to go home. Only 1 hour left." We laugh before starting the cleaning process as we sing songs in hushed tones.

Alexandrasturniolo

Liked by Christophersturniolo, Nathandoe, Jaydenbartel, and 672k+Caption: Your beauty shines through like no star I have seen before

Caption: Your beauty shines through like no star I have seen before.

Photocreds: Jaydenbartel

Comments:

user56234: ooo does little Alex have a bae now???
Alexandrasturniolo: no 🫶🏼
Jaydenbartel: love the short answer
user56234: omgggg imma pass out
Alexandrasturniolo: are you okay hun??
Jaydenbartel: She meant figuratively sweets, bc ur a celeb or something
Alexandrasturniolo: ohh ty

Christophersturniolo: love how all your friends and brothers are just ur photographers
Alexandrasturniolo: yepp 🫶🏼
Matthewsturniolo: so we are just gonna ignore the caption
Nicolassturniolo: we are her photographers tho and we dont get paid or nothing
Jaydenbartel: we get food and hugs and we get those sweet messages in the morning about how today is gonna be amazing
Christophersturniolo: yeah true i love those and they are like a whole paragraph too
Matthewsturniolo: so we are ignoring the caption. okay i see how it is
user77128: loving the Mattitude 😭😭

Sadiesink_: how do you literally always look stunning
Alexandrasturniolo: i was just about to ask you that

load more comments...

(A/n)

You guys are gonna be so happy. Sooooo

Louis (dude from starbucks) is actually....

and that is his fit for this chapter. Sooo yeah. Not gonna spoil anything but he will be im future chapters.

Also if I dont update before late late thursday, blow up the comment section so i remember. School is starting tmrw and im fuckin nervous as hell. But i love you guys. Hope you enjoyed. Byeee!