17

Caitlyn's POV

"What was that about" he asked with a sad confused look

"What" I asked and he put his hand on mine

"Taking you hand off" he said and I started blushing

"Because I thought you were dating Megan no Maria, no.... Madison" I said and finally got her name right

"I told you we are just friends" he said uneasy and I thought he was lying

You could see by the way they looked at each other. I pulled my hand away because it felt wrong but right.

Because you can tell they were dating the way they looked at each other, everything. They clearly are in love.

I mean why wouldn't he like her? She's skinny and pretty.

And I am fat, ugly, I have cuts and scars on me and most of the stuff the fans say is true except I'm not a whore, slut, bitch... well I might be a little bitchy at times.

Hayes' POV

Fine I was dating Madison but I didn't want to hurt Caitlyn's feelings. I mean she don't like me but she might think Madison's trying to steal me from her... I don't know I just feel like it would hurt her feelings.

Caitlyn looked like she was deep in thought I didn't want to bother her but I didn't want to just sit there.

"I'm sorry" I said and she didn't answer.

We stopped and got out and went into IHOP. As we got inside we realized there was nobody there but the boys.

Caitlyn's POV

I wasn't really hungry so when we ordered I told her nothing.

"What's wrong Caitlyn" Cameron asked

"Hmm"i asked looking up

"What's wrong" he asked again

My life is a fake, the boy I like, likes somebody else's, I think about killing myself, I cut, I broke promises, I feel lonely, and my heart is broken.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I faked a smiled and Hayes looked at me like I was lying

"I can tell when your lying" Hayes whispered as he looked back so nobody seen or heard what he said

"I'm not" I lied

"Yes. you just lied again" he said

"Okay fine but it's not like you can do anything about it" I said and he put his hand on mine but I moved it

He sighed and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I lightly smiled and my thoughts took over me.

What if Hayes does like me and Madison is JUST his FRIENDS. Hopefully..

When the guys finished eating we left and once again me and Hayes went alone in a different car.

I didn't talk at all neither did Hayes and when we got back to the hotel it was like 5pm already and I wasn't really wanting to do anything so I just laid down.

Mahogany came in the room and we talked until...