48

Caitlyn's POV

It's been a few days since the fight and I have stayed in my room and I haven't talked to the guys or anyone or been on any social medias.

I quit Gymnastics because I can't do that with everything on my mind. Yesterday I was on beam and I kept replaying the fight in my head and I fell off and almost broke my arm.

The guys try texting me and calling stuff but I ignore it they have been tweeting and DMing me too but guess what? I ignored that too.

I told my mom I just feel sick so she hasn't put much thought into it but in reality I'm getting sucked into depression again.

I've cut twice since the last time and I have showered and stuff I just don't go outside my room. My mom brings me food so that's great.

And in one week Cameron, Nash and Hayes come back which I'm really dreading that especially seeing Hayes..

Cameron's POV

Caitlyn haven't talked to any of us for a few days she hasn't even been on social medias.
At least we get on the plane tomorrow because it's Friday already.

We don't have Magcon so that's good we get a free day. All the boys are going to North Carolina too so that's good, I hope.

I asked mom how she was doing and she said Caitlyn was sick but I know she wasn't hopefully she don't cut again.

But she promised all the guys so she wouldn't right? I trust her, she promised me she wouldn't and I don't think she would.

"Bart when do we leave to go home" I asked

"Tomorrow at 9am" he said and I walked back to my room to all the guys

"Guys when we get home Elizabeth will pick us up and we will go to the store. Then my mom is leaving for a business trip so we will all crash at my house." I said

"Okay let me call my mom" Nash said and walked out the room and a couple minutes later he came back in

"I told her not to tell your mom or Caitlyn" he said

"Okay" we said and we all fell asleep in the room with our stuff all packed